Set Sail Pass?

We have made our final payment, and finished the online check in procedure.

Will the system allow me to print out the set sail pass more than once, in case I accidentally misplace them.

I am great at keeping things in the computer. But I could lose anything once it's printed if it needs to be around long enough.:eek:

Thanks,

David

Yes, you can print as many copies as you want. If you end up changing any information, you can reprint it up until 3 days before you cruise. After that, you will not be able to access your reservation so don't panic like most of us have at least once.

Great advice! :cool: & so right :p

We have made our final payment, and finished the online check in procedure.

Will the system allow me to print out the set sail pass more than once, in case I accidentally misplace them.

I am great at keeping things in the computer. But I could lose anything once it's printed if it needs to be around long enough.:eek:

Thanks,

David

Print it, put it in your pass port.....if you loose your pass port you wont need the set sail pass .........:rolleyes:

Just a little kidding ...... Enjoy :) Even if you arrive at the pier without your set sail pass you will just take a few extra minutes to fill out all of the information again.

Great advice! :cool: & so right :p

Print it, put it in your pass port.....if you loose your pass port you wont need the set sail pass .........:rolleyes:

quote]

I left off the end of your statement..........but I had a wonderful laugh at what you wrote!! :) Thanks!!

ROFTL!!:D :D

Rick

Thanks, That's probably the best resonse I've ever gotten.

Now where did I leave that Passport?:eek:

Just kidding.

Thanks,

David

Thanks, That's probably the best resonse I've ever gotten.

Now where did I leave that Passport?:eek:

Just kidding.

Thanks,

David

I'm so glad you got the humor and wisdom of that post. Someone told me that ......... my DW ......... and she keeps me straight when I'm in her sight :) Enjoy :)

Archived