Okay Bragging

dbrucern

Okay I know I am bragging but I just had to share, our first B2B:D . Due to someone having to cancel :( we were able to get the same 9A room on both of our Freedom cruises Nov 30th and Dec 6th. Now I need help on what the protocol will be for immigration!

Okay I know I am bragging but I just had to share, our first B2B:D . Due to someone having to cancel :( we were able to get the same 9A room on both of our Freedom cruises Nov 30th and Dec 6th. Now I need help on what the protocol will be for immigration!

Are you asking about when all the B2Bers meet and they take you thru customs and to get your new sea pass card and back on the ship??

We got a letter in our stateroom, not sure its always done that way, but you will meet at a time near the purser's desk probably and when the rest are off the ship, then they will lead you thru customs to the desk to get new cards and back on, takes about 20 minutes or so. We didnt wait in the customs line, we went right to the front and thru.

Are you asking about when all the B2Bers meet and they take you thru customs and to get your new sea pass card and back on the ship??

We got a letter in our stateroom, not sure its always done that way, but you will meet at a time near the purser's desk probably and when the rest are off the ship, then they will lead you thru customs to the desk to get new cards and back on, takes about 20 minutes or so. We didnt wait in the customs line, we went right to the front and thru.

That's how I've heard it explained also. Will let ya know in November when we get back. :D

Congratulations on your good fortune!

You might also have fun reading PaulMedik's review of his B2B Liberty cruise. He talks about (and photographs) this whole process.

Check it out--it's a great thread!

Actually we were on the ship with Paul and his family for the first leg of the journey. Very very nice family. Still trying to figure out his secret to cruising so often.

Actually we were on the ship with Paul and his family for the first leg of the journey. Very very nice family. Still trying to figure out his secret to cruising so often.

u LUCKY DOG!!!!!!!!!!! B2B?????????? I WANT TO DO THAT ONE DAY....BUT HARD RAISING ANGELINA.....

I DONT THINK I CAN GET HER OUT OF SCHOOL FOR TWO WEEKS!!!!!!

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING?

IS BILL STILL WORKING OUT OF COUNTRY?

DENISE

u LUCKY DOG!!!!!!!!!!! B2B?????????? I WANT TO DO THAT ONE DAY....BUT HARD RAISING ANGELINA.....

I DONT THINK I CAN GET HER OUT OF SCHOOL FOR TWO WEEKS!!!!!!

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING?

IS BILL STILL WORKING OUT OF COUNTRY?

DENISE

Doing great! good to hear from you, Bill is still overseas.

Denise

Archived