photo gallery

any info on the pictures that are now all organized under your cabin #?

They did it on the mariner, and it was great, all your pics were together in a holder under your cabin. No more searching! They said they were trying it out, and hoping to do it fleet wide! Just wondering if they followed through onto all the ships?:D

any info on the pictures that are now all organized under your cabin #?

They did it on the mariner, and it was great, all your pics were together in a holder under your cabin. No more searching! They said they were trying it out, and hoping to do it fleet wide! Just wondering if they followed through onto all the ships?:D

Doh; that will make it harder for me to hide all our pictures so that my wife won't be tempted to drop $200 on them like she always wants to do! :eek:

Doh; that will make it harder for me to hide all our pictures so that my wife won't be tempted to drop $200 on them like she always wants to do! :eek:

Guess we're busted! :eek: Now we'll just grin and say :rolleyes: OK honey you found 'em :D

I've only heard of this on the Mariner. While it sounds nice, I think half the fun is hunting down your pictures while looking at others!

Gonzo & petel - you guys are BAD! :p ;)

My DH helps me find our photos. Of course he then tries to talke me out of buying all of them. :p

I also don't know what to think about putting photos by cabin # grouped in a folder. Seems a bit of a security risk. But I sure wouldn't mind and easy way to find all our photos. :cool:

I don't think it is anymore of a security risk than hanging all the pictures individually, they are still in the same are on the ship. Just be aware that not all pictures make it into your folder. If they are unable to identify you, they still hang them as before. I did find it interesting though that our Labadee photos made it into the folder with all of us wearing sunglasses but our pirate pictures outside the dining room were hanging on the wall.

I've only heard of this on the Mariner. While it sounds nice, I think half the fun is hunting down your pictures while looking at others!

Gonzo & petel - you guys are BAD! :p ;)

My DH helps me find our photos. Of course he then tries to talke me out of buying all of them. :p

I also don't know what to think about putting photos by cabin # grouped in a folder. Seems a bit of a security risk. But I sure wouldn't mind and easy way to find all our photos. :cool:

Bad to the bone! ....;) .... but at least I've never put the pics in the trash box before DW found 'em ........ :rolleyes:

I don't think it is anymore of a security risk than hanging all the pictures individually, they are still in the same are on the ship.
I don't know, anonymous photos hanging on the wall vs photos hanging on the wall identifying your cabin# seem like a completely different ball of wax to me but maybe I'm just the paranoid type. :p ;)

Bad to the bone! ....;) .... but at least I've never put the pics in the trash box before DW found 'em ........ :rolleyes:

Not a bad idea! :cool:
You guys are BAD!!! VERY BAD!!! rolleye11.gif

Someone bought one of my wife's photos one cruise when she was wearing a particularly low cut dress. We also had a great photo with the captain on that cruise and the captain had a wondering eye! :cool:

Archived