Robes...

bratgrr1

I did a forum search but didn't come up with a lot on this question. Someone mentioned to me that we could request robes for our stateroom. We are booked in an ocean view so we won't automatically have them, but someone told me if we asked our cabin steward, he/she would most likely bring them. Anyone have any experience with that? Is it appropriate to do so?

Thanks!

I did a forum search but didn't come up with a lot on this question. Someone mentioned to me that we could request robes for our stateroom. We are booked in an ocean view so we won't automatically have them, but someone told me if we asked our cabin steward, he/she would most likely bring them. Anyone have any experience with that? Is it appropriate to do so?

Thanks!

We've had them in every Ocean View stateroom we've had on Carnival.

I count on those things.....saves a lot of space in the luggage!!!

We had 2 robes hanging in our closet on The Holiday....HOWEVER THEY WERE HUGE ! I think it's one size fits all but it was GIGANTIC !! We were sailing in the Eastern Carribean and it was HOT under the robe too !! ;)

We had them both years on Carnival Victory in a balcony room. My parents had an oceanview when they went with us and had the robes as well. No robes on NCL balcony (and we paid a lot more for that trip). I used my robe quite a bit and it was one less to pack.

Archived