Shore Trips

cruisefan42

Has anyone ever used the company shore trips? We are thinking of booking a trip for St Thomas. The trip is scheduled to return at 3:30 the ship leaves at 5:00 we also have to allow about 20 min each way for transfers. has anyone ever had any problems with this company returning on time?

Has anyone ever used the company shore trips? We are thinking of booking a trip for St Thomas. The trip is scheduled to return at 3:30 the ship leaves at 5:00 we also have to allow about 20 min each way for transfers. has anyone ever had any problems with this company returning on time?
We use them all the time, at least for the past four cruises. Love working with them. We like the small groups they generally tend to have. We had an excursion booked with them last month, at St. Thomas one. Time has never been a problem. They generally know what time you need to be back, I think they just make that a part of their business. We have found all of the tour guides to be extremely polite. If you have any questions, e-mail them. They respond very promptly. I don't think you would be disappointed booking an excursion through them.

I have never used that particular company but I have used others and not had any problems at all. If they are used to dealing with cruise ship passengers then they should allow plenty of time to get back to your ship - and the afternoon traffic in St. Thomas can get very ugly.

I would go to the port boards and post your question there as I feel certain you will find lots of people who have used them and opinions/suggestions.

Archived