Dolphin D726 or D205...

rainbowbeach

Besides one cabin being in the front and one in the back, anyone familiar with these cabins?? Any have a better view? From what I'm reading on here, none of the Dolphin balconies should be obstructed as they are not covered. Thanks in advance...

Besides one cabin being in the front and one in the back, anyone familiar with these cabins?? Any have a better view? From what I'm reading on here, none of the Dolphin balconies should be obstructed as they are not covered. Thanks in advance...
The cabins should be exactly the same; the only difference would be location. I much prefer an aft location because it's closer to the elevator to the buffet and/or dining room. :) I tend to go to the parts of the ship from mid-ship to aft and don't spend a lot of time in the Princess Theater.

I agree with Pam.

You don't mention the ship, but we have found the aft location to be very convenient to most of the things we are interested in. D726 would be just forward of the aft elevators and not too far from the center elevators on the larger ships.

The ride in an aft cabin is smoother than at the front of the ship I am told.

Lew

D726 on the Crown (I don't have a deckplan for the Ruby) is aft of the aft elevators. Very convenient to the self-service laundry room. This should be a very quiet area since only cruisers with cabins in that area will be passing by your door.

I would take that location in a minute over the forward cabin.

Lew

Archived