RCCL On-Board Shops - Watches

Does anybody know if they sell Tissot watches on any of the RCCL ships? We are sailing on the Liberty in October and DH wants to look for one.

We have done our shopping at home so we will know if we get a deal or not. Otherwise, does anyone know if St Martin has any reputable stores which carry watches?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Deb

Im sure that there were watch stores as well as watches being in the 4.5 MILLION jewelery shops. My friend bought a beautiful gucci watch duty free at a store near the pier.As far as the ship, not sure...

Thank you! Will check out some of the jewelers too.

Have a great weekend!

Deb

Thank you. DH almost bought a Tag on our last Monarch cruise, but now has changed his mind. Men can be almost be as unable to make up their mind as us women are......Now which shoes should I pack (lol).

Deb

I saw a watch that I had been looking for on one of our cruises. It was much less expensive on the ship than what I would have paid at home. However, it was also less expensive on both St. Maarten and St. Thomas than it was on the ship.

I ended up buying on St. Maarten. You will have plenty of stores to choose from on either island.

Can not speak about the Freedom of the Seas but there were Tissot watches on the Grandeur last month.

I was on the Freedom last year and can confirm that they sell Tissot watches. First time I have ever seen them. Yes, I lead a sheltered life;) ! I would love to purchase one for my DH for our anniversary next year. DH and I are sailing the Grandeur to celebrate, guess I should start saving now!!!

I bought my Philip Stein watch at Joe's Jewelry in St Maarten. I did my homework before I left and found out what they go for. I got a great deal on the watch and a couple of bands. I have been going there for almost 10 years and work with Paul. Whatever you do, do your homework and find out what they go for so you know whether or not you are getting a deal and if the savings is worth not buying at home (in case of problems.)

Archived