Art Auction Question

jbpinkie

I have been wondering since the Carnival/Princess merger if the art dealer on board has changed? I know Park West has long been on Carnival and that Princess has had their own dealer. Is this still the same or has Princess taken Park West on board?

Thank goodness that Princess is still doing their own inhouse art program and did not switch to Park West. PW is the worst, in my personal experience, and I don't trust or appreciate the way they conduct business.

I have bought several pieces from the Princess program and have had no problems or issues. Just bought another "Patricia" on our Greek Isles cruise last week.

Thank goodness that Princess is still doing their own inhouse art program and did not switch to Park West. PW is the worst, in my personal experience, and I don't trust or appreciate the way they conduct business.

I have bought several pieces from the Princess program and have had no problems or issues. Just bought another "Patricia" on our Greek Isles cruise last week.

Thanks for the update. That was my hope as well that they had not switched, but got confused when I just read a review of the CB and they said they had a few Peter Max works on board, and last i heard he was exclusive with Park West. Thanks for the confirmation and happy Sunday to you :)

Archived