Halloween Cruises on RCCL

susanrobert

Hi, has anyone been on a Royal Caribbean cruise during Halloween? We are going on the Explorer this year and Halloween is the last night of the cruise. I was wondering what activities they will have for the kids. My sons are 5 and 8. My older son is a little disappointed he is not going to be able to go trick or treating at home and I am trying to find out some info to set his mind at ease.

Thanks

For Halloween activites the following things are mentioned:

~ Costume Parade

~ Costume Contests

~ Midnight Monster Mash pool party

~ Halloween buffet

It is also said that the ship is decorated. We sailed last October (with CCL) and had a blast with all the Halloween activities. I bet you will, too. Don't forget your costume!!! :D

I am sure they will have some kind of trick or treating and party. It may not be as much candy as if they were at home but I bet the parties will be better! We have sailed Carnival the last two years the week of Oct 14th and they have had a kids costume party, scavenger hunt/trick or treating to various parts of the ship all ending in a big family party in the disco with music and dancing and games. The decks get decorated all for Halloween the night they do this. We have had a blast with DD. Its like a pre-halloween party. They run it all through the month of Oct. I bet of you call RCCL they could give you some info. We always get an e-mail fom Carnival a few weeks before we sail reminding us of the activities and to bring costumes for the kids.

Archived