Brochures 2010

EssexGary

Just had an e-mail from a cruise agent saying that the world cruises and voyages for QM2 and QV are on sale 2pm 4th September (thursday).

QV world 107nts 4/JAN/2010 to 22/APRIL/2010

QM2 world 101 nts 11/JAN/2010 to 22/APRIL/2010

Gives you plenty of time to save.

Fred & Sian

Just had an e-mail from a cruise agent saying that the world cruises and voyages for QM2 and QV are on sale 2pm 4th September (thursday).

QV world 107nts 4/JAN/2010 to 22/APRIL/2010

QM2 world 101 nts 11/JAN/2010 to 22/APRIL/2010

Gives you plenty of time to save.

Fred & Sian

I can confirm this, our TA is sending out the details this week, I think he said the QM2 world cruise would start from southampton on Jan 11th 2010, we are looking into the rio part of the world cruise

rob

Thanks for the info about 4 September - I have my goal set for 2010 - Looking for similar itinerary as the M903 on QM2 for 2009 - Sydney to NYC 47 days -

I will check with my TA . I don't mind having plenty of time to save ! Do the math- 17 months from Sept 08 to Feb 10 - est need to save $1600 a month - Ouch

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, does anyone have any update on this? I'm being drip fed prices on the sector I wish to book by a UK TA, but (a) he won't give me the prices for all cabin grades & (b) I have nothing to compare his prices against. I've checked Cunard's site, but so far nothing. Has anyone got the full price list for all cabins, all sectors? :confused: or am I simply too early?

Hi, does anyone have any update on this? I'm being drip fed prices on the sector I wish to book by a UK TA, but (a) he won't give me the prices for all cabin grades & (b) I have nothing to compare his prices against. I've checked Cunard's site, but so far nothing. Has anyone got the full price list for all cabins, all sectors? :confused: or am I simply too early?

Heya Goldie Girl....what prices have you been drip fed...???? We intend on doing Sing to Souton so would be keen on seeing anything as an indication...thanks roscoe

Heya Goldie Girl....what prices have you been drip fed...???? We intend on doing Sing to Souton so would be keen on seeing anything as an indication...thanks roscoe

Hi Roscoe,

Info from our TA (in Oz) is that fares will not be reseased until Friday our time. We will be doing Sydney to Souton so hope to catch up on board!

Cheers

Ali

Roscoe - this is for Sector 2 only (QM2) & am not at all sure how its worked out, but I think the past passenger discount has ben included:

B6 is £3019pp, an A2 is £3639pp.

Not sure if this is OK on this board or not- whether we are supposed to put this sort of info on - if not, then apologies to the moderators.

Hi Roscoe,

Info from our TA (in Oz) is that fares will not be reseased until Friday our time. We will be doing Sydney to Souton so hope to catch up on board!

Cheers

Ali

Hey Ali., YEs I am eagerly awaiting the same; Have had to let our ideas of 2009 go so am eagerly awaiting the 2010. The 2008 itinerary was fantastic and enjoyed it immensely., I think youll have a wonderful time she is a fantastic ship.....

Roscoe - this is for Sector 2 only (QM2) & am not at all sure how its worked out, but I think the past passenger discount has ben included:

B6 is £3019pp, an A2 is £3639pp.

Not sure if this is OK on this board or not- whether we are supposed to put this sort of info on - if not, then apologies to the moderators.

Thanks Goldie Girl., Ill have to sit down and do a comaprison with the 2009 brochures for the same length of days.....its like watching paint dry waiting for the borchure and rates...ha ha

Hey Ali., YEs I am eagerly awaiting the same; Have had to let our ideas of 2009 go so am eagerly awaiting the 2010. The 2008 itinerary was fantastic and enjoyed it immensely., I think youll have a wonderful time she is a fantastic ship.....

Hi Roscoe,

Sorry, I misled you. We are also going in 2010. Our TA hope to book today for us.

Cheers

Ali

OK, just checked: the fares & itineraries etc are there on the Cunard website now! See you on board!

lucky you Goldie Girl.....the site here hasnt been updated yet and wasnt able to get through to Australia earlier on the phone.... Fingers still crossed will be on from Singapore...I need to renew my relationship with raffles sling!

lucky you Goldie Girl.....the site here hasnt been updated yet and wasnt able to get through to Australia earlier on the phone.... Fingers still crossed will be on from Singapore...I need to renew my relationship with raffles sling!

Hi Roscoe,

Even though the Australian site has not been updated, our TA was able to make a booking for us this morning (cabin 7071). See you on board Goldie Girl & Roscoe

Cheers

Ali

Archived