Anyone book Bumpiing tours with just two people?

jamie0483

Are there any groups of 2 that have booked with Bumpiing tours? I was wondering how much this would cost per person. Can he put you in a group with others who want the same tour to make this more doable?

Also, how far out did you book? We are not cruising until May and were wondering when the best time to book is.

Hi.. we just got back Monday from a Carnival Southern carribean cruise

We used Levi Baron.. (Bumpiing tours) There was suppose to be us and 2 other couples on the tour and the others did not show up so we had Levi all to ourself..

All I can say is what an amazing man Levi is.. He is so informative.. not once did we feel rushed he allowed us to set the pace and honestly I have nothing but amazing things to say about his tour.. please email me for further details and questions..

sheri.b@hotmail.com

Whatever the cost for a private tour its worth it.. we found it nice though to have people with us.. we met some really great new friends through the tours we booked off off referals from cruise critic.. I dont know what other ports you have but I have feedback on all independantly booked tours we used for St Thomas.. Dominica.. St Lucia and Antigua

We used Levi Baron.. (Bumpiing tours) There was suppose to be us and 2 other couples on the tour and the others did not show up so we had Levi all to ourself..

All I can say is what an amazing man Levi is.. He is so informative.. not once did we feel rushed he allowed us to set the pace and honestly I have nothing but amazing things to say about his tour.. please email me for further details and questions..

sheri.b@hotmail.com

Whatever the cost for a private tour its worth it.. we found it nice though to have people with us.. we met some really great new friends through the tours we booked off off referals from cruise critic.. I dont know what other ports you have but I have feedback on all independantly booked tours we used for St Thomas.. Dominica.. St Lucia and Antigua

Did he charge you for a private tour or did you still get the group rate he quoted?? How long was the tour??

sheri.b@hotmail.com

What tour companies did you use for Dominica and Antigua? (I'm comparing a few I already have in mind).

we booked with bumpiing tours and our cruise is in Jan...

We were the first booked for that particular day.

Others will/may join us as the date gets closer- the more the merrier.

so go ahead and book with him. I hear he is wonderful

sklja

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

We did just the 2 of us...couple in our 20s with Levi's partner Gary. Unbelievable experience... We were w/ him for 6 hours and saw so much.

Last May he charged: $180 dollars for 1-3 people...but if you can get another couple to go w/ you it's only $50 a head.

We paid the $180 for the two of us cause we couldn't entice anyone else from the ship but I am so glad we did cause it was amazing and so special.

Hi LuvTrav,

I highly suggest http://www.adventureantigua.com/tour.html#EcoTour. for Antiqua. This was an amazing catamaran around the island w. about 15 other people, some from the boat and some from local hotels. We snorkled, did a mini hike (didn't have to if you didn't want to), short swim to "hell's gate"-very intesting rock/sand formation in the ocean. We also were given an amazing lunch.

This plus Levi trumped anything the boat had planned by far.

• 3 weeks later...
Are there any groups of 2 that have booked with Bumpiing tours? I was wondering how much this would cost per person. Can he put you in a group with others who want the same tour to make this more doable?

Also, how far out did you book? We are not cruising until May and were wondering when the best time to book is.

We are cruising in May also and have Levi booked for 5-6 of us. Plus there is at leeast one other couple from our Roll Call going. When will you be cruising in May? What ship?

• 3 weeks later...

Email Levi, book with him at a group rate, and Invite others to join you on your ship & date Roll Call. It really is easy. Just outline what you will be doing/seeing and the price per person. Levi will also book others on the same tour, if they happen to contact him. We paid $44 pp for the Pools, Falls & More tour. We had planned on some of us stopping at the Champagne Reef to snorkle but there just wasn't enough time IMHO so we went back to the ship.

He was a great tour guide. Very adaptable and concerned for the safety of his clients.

He is also a very good driver. Roads are very narrow and extremely bad.

Bon Voyage

Nanatravel

• 2 weeks later...
Hi LuvTrav,

I highly suggest http://www.adventureantigua.com/tour.html#EcoTour. for Antiqua. This was an amazing catamaran around the island w. about 15 other people, some from the boat and some from local hotels. We snorkled, did a mini hike (didn't have to if you didn't want to), short swim to "hell's gate"-very intesting rock/sand formation in the ocean. We also were given an amazing lunch.

This plus Levi trumped anything the boat had planned by far.

Thanks for the information. We already found a tour that goes to historic sites around the island. When we take a trip back to Antigua, we'll check out Levi.... I've seen good reviews on his tour.

Thanks for the information. We already found a tour that goes to historic sites around the island. When we take a trip back to Antigua, we'll check out Levi.... I've seen good reviews on his tour.

Hi! I just want to clarify that Levi is in Dominica. I think that you are confusing him with Eli in Antigua - that is the water tour and is also excellent!:) However, if Dominica is on your itinerary you may enjoy a trip with Levi. We are looking forward to our tour there.

We booked the two of us this past May. Levi put us with a tour of six other people that wanted the same tour. I would ask if he can add you to another group to make sure you get the group rate. He was the best tour guide in the Southern Caribbean!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! Levi is taking us on a tour on our May 3 cruise. We will be going to Trafalgar Falls, Titou Gorge and some other places. I am at work & don't have the complete list with me. Then we will be going to Champagne Reef for snorkeling.

If you are considering the May 3 on the Caribbean Princess we would love to have you join us!:D

Archived