PARASAIL in Grand Cayman?!?!!!

rene194215

I will be in Grand Cayman in 3 weeks and have been looking for a parasail company. Are they readily available on the beach so that we can go when we want or do you need to make a reservation. We have another excursion planned in the AM so we will not be down at 7 mile beach until after 1.

Thanks!!!

Maybe it's me but I couldn't find anything about parasailing on this link. We have a 19 year old daughter that wants to do it and the rest of us just want to watch. Looking for a place in Cayman. Please advise if you have any suggestions. THANKS!

On the Red Sail webpage, click on the "Cruise Ship Visitors" link at the left and then click on "Watersports" near the bottom of that page, or click on the PDF link "Listing of Adventures" in the blue box at the left side of the page if you want more details and pricing.

The "Grand Cayman Hotel Map" PDF link will show you Red Sail's locations along Seven Mile Beach.

I actually called the comapny and I was told that they do not offer aprasail anymore?? They gave me a few local numbers to call. I am not sure if I can list them on here. If anyone knows that I can please let me know and I will post. I have not had a chance to call them yet.

Red Sail has not actually done the parasailing. They acted as a booking agent and they contacted the parasailing operator for the customer. I don't know if they have stopped booking these, but that would be a change within the last few days. I regularly hear their staff speaking on the VHF radio with the parasail boat to arrange pickups of guests.

Archived