Princess's Cruise DVD

rcacace

Is the DVD that they sell on the cruise a generic one of all events of do they have different ones depending on what tours, parties, dr, etc.?

How many minutes do they generally play?

Do they mail they out or deliver it to you cabin before the end of the cruise?

In general - they shoot many of the cruise staff events, and the receptions. They also film at the deck parties. They go on selected tours (one per port obviously). They also film the demos (bar, towel folding, etc). They film up until the last day of the cruise.

They also out in stock film of around the ship, etc.

You buy the DVD during the cruise (usually there is a coupon in your statroom literature when you board) or there is a special during the week. You pick up the DVD at the photo center on the last full day of the cruise or on the morning of disembarkation I believe as well.

We have purchased the DVD on both of our PCL cruises and we are glad we did. We participated in many of the cruise staff activities, and it was so nice to see it after our vacation. We still play them every once in a while.

I've seen portions of the DVD advertised on their TV onboard the ships & now my wife wants one on our next cruise. She would like to be in as many scenes as possible so she'll have to participate in all events.

Approximately how many minutes do they play?

I purchased the video on my recent Hawaii cruise because it included great pictures of the lava flowing into the sea. I knew that the photos I had taken would not show it nearly as well. I'm so glad I did, as I consider having seen it as one of those once-in-a-lifetime experiences.

I also bought the accompanying video of the sights of Hawaii, that was offered on the coupon special.

Each one lasts around 45 minutes. I enjoy being able to re-watch them from time to time.

In general - they shoot many of the cruise staff events, and the receptions. They also film at the deck parties. They go on selected tours (one per port obviously). They also film the demos (bar, towel folding, etc). They film up until the last day of the cruise.

They also out in stock film of around the ship, etc.

You buy the DVD during the cruise (usually there is a coupon in your statroom literature when you board) or there is a special during the week. You pick up the DVD at the photo center on the last full day of the cruise or on the morning of disembarkation I believe as well.

I placed a post on here last week to say how disappointing the DVD I bought of our Baltics cruise was.

Archived