Need info on navigating HAL website

oceanview585

New to our first cruise on HAL. On their web site I have a log in and was able to do the passport/ immigration stuff and order shore excursions. My question is where does it tell you your room assignment etc/ I'm use to Princess where when you log in it tells you room#, dinner time, and all the excursions you ordered. Thx for any help you can give.

The HAL website doesn't operate the way the Princess one does. You were in both of the two areas where you can see your cabin number---if you have one.

Did you book a specific cabin? Then the cabin number shows on the Immigration page as well as the book shore excursions page. But if you booked a guarantee, then that's what will show on those two pages. Your cabin assignment is made as much as one month, but more likely 1-2 weeks, before sailing.

The HAL website doesn't operate the way the Princess one does.

I, too, am having some difficulty with the HAL site and am wondering if it is because we booked thru a TA and not directly with HAL on-line. I can't access the Immigration Form nor specific detail i.e. cost, on various port excursions. I did set up a HAL on-line account, which is not acknowledged by HAL. We do have a specific cabin number. Any suggestions/assistance will be much appreciated - September 21st is fast approaching! icon7.gificon7.gificon7.gif

I, too, am having some difficulty with the HAL site and am wondering if it is because we booked thru a TA and not directly with HAL on-line. I can't access the Immigration Form nor specific detail i.e. cost, on various port excursions.

You should be able to access those two areas, even when you book through a TA.

When you go to the HAL website, click on the tab marked "For Booked Guests". In the column that's revealed you will see the two headings of "Online Check-in" and "Book Shore Excursions".

With your name and HAL booking number you should get in to do what you want to do.

You should be able to access those two areas, even when you book through a TA.

Thanks, Ruth, for your reply; I'll give it try over coffee this morning...I find that usually helps when navigating web pages!icon7.gif

I had a lot of problems logging in yesterday to make sure I'd completed my check-in. Compared to other cruise websites, I have to admit that HAL's is pretty lame. :( I wound up having to call HAL for help (I was in an infinite loop where I was putting in my username and password but it kept on taking me back to the page where when I clicked the button, took me back to the log-in pop-up) and while I had her on the phone, asked where on the website I could see a list of my bookings and a summary for each booking with all of the information on one page and she said, it's not there, you can always call. Why have a website when you have to call for information? I'm just venting. :( I really hope HAL improves their website so it's really usable.

Archived