Boston: Men's Clothing Bargains

Leo Jay

The original Filene's basement at Downtown Crossing is closed. It may open in 2009, but I don't think it is there now. There is another Filene's basement at

Back Bay

497 Boylston St

Boston, MA 02116

617-424-5520

Macy's is showing that it is open until 8 pm on Sundays. I would imagine the Downtown Crossing stores are all open until at least 6 pm on Sundays. Many will follow the Macy's hours.

The original Filene's basement at Downtown Crossing is closed. It may open in 2009, but I don't think it is there now. There is another Filene's basement at

Back Bay

497 Boylston St

Boston, MA 02116

617-424-5520

Macy's is showing that it is open until 8 pm on Sundays. I would imagine the Downtown Crossing stores are all open until at least 6 pm on Sundays. Many will follow the Macy's hours.

Thanks for the info.

yes Back Bay is good and if you can get a cab to take you to the Filenes Basement in Newton it is fantastic!!!! Better selection than the one in BackBay good luck and enjoy the no tax!!

Thanks for that. Any idea how much a cab would run me to the Newton location? According to hopstop.com, it would be about an hour 18 minutes by public transportation, vs. 39 minutes to the Back Bay location. I have to decide whether the better selection would be worth the extra time and cab expense...

Archived