rotterdam anyone?

Has anyone taken any tours from Rotterdam they would recommend? Or, is the city itself worth spending a day in?

We will be on a May repo cruise for the Grand Princess which goes up the coast of Europe from the Azores north to Copenhagen. If anyone has taken this cruise and has ideas, we would appreciate them, but most of all send ideas on Rotterdam.

I am new to this board and don't know how to say thank you for all the very good suggestions I have gotten.

• 5 years later...

Rotterdam Walking Tour, fifth in a series.

Page 2 is now finished. This walking tour is a bit different from the ones about Brugge, Tallinn, Amsterdam and Haarlem. It gives you lots of choices to see and do. You can visit the Cubes Houses and large market, or take a tour of several Museums. There is also a nice way to go the Euromast and take the harbor taxis to get around.

There are also lots of links to museums and other attractions.

Go to http://www.*****.com/rotterdam for details.

Has anyone taken any tours from Rotterdam they would recommend? Or, is the city itself worth spending a day in?

We will be on a May repo cruise for the Grand Princess which goes up the coast of Europe from the Azores north to Copenhagen. If anyone has taken this cruise and has ideas, we would appreciate them, but most of all send ideas on Rotterdam.

I am new to this board and don't know how to say thank you for all the very good suggestions I have gotten.

Here's another website on what to do around Rotterdam.

http://www.go4rotterdam.com/go4visit...fectmatch.html

Archived