Just Back from the Miracle

cessna150

Which 2 nights are formal? Cant seem to find it on the website.. thanks

If you are on the Miracle from Baltimore.

The first funday at sea. Which is the day after sailing is the first formal night

Leaving Freeport is the second formal night. The next night is spent packing. Then the next morning is debarkcation.

Cruisecritic does not use emails in the profile. You may have added it but the moderators take it off. (bad viruses sent a few whiles ago)

I, too am waiting to see what nights the Formal nights will be when the ship moves to Tampa. Derf- for now- is the formal nights Monday and Friday?

This past week (last from Baltimore), formal nights were Monday and Friday. Great ship, crew, staff, including cruise director Mark Hawkins who, as previously mentioned, has a pretty warped sense of humor. Always on hyperdrive too, without being overly intrusive on the intercom.

Can you tell me what time the early and late dinners start at?

I would like to know this too. We were told that its 5:45 and 8:15

Was also wondering when the Miracle goes to Tampa will the formal nights be Monday and Thursday or will they leave them at Monday and Friday.

Help me out here. A young single guy asks about the availability of young single women on a cruise and you find that sexist and the reason that Carnival get's a bad rap? Do you really think that the same NORMAL people would not cruise on RCCL? If anything, your post is what gives gives Carnival a bad name. And what makes you so sure that your daughter wouldn't be a charmed by a NORMAL person like the one that you seem to think is some kind of pervert? And why didn't I report you? Because my mom taught me that most people are good at heart and are worthy of trust until proven otherwise. My e-mail is in my profile as well.

I prefer Carnival to RCCL and yes you the guys and GALS ( I don't like women on the prowl either) on the prowl on both lines. Hopefully my daughter would not be any more charmed by him then the creep that was 50 plus that was stalking a then 16 year old girl.

Lets face it-any romance on ship is going to be more then likely a ship romance and nothing permanent about it except possibly the STD's you could pick up. I have taught my daughter better values then that. Yes she has a mind of her own but I am proud to say she is a smart cookie and not about to be taken in by any leacherous creep of ANY age on the prowl.

Archived