Dumb question about cruise docs

Hello-

When I cruised before I had e-docs and the one I was supposed to take to port had Set Sail Pass (or whatever it's called) printed at the top. This time I elected to have the docs snail mailed to me. There is no Set Sail Pass in the little booklet.

So what page do I tear out and take with me? Charge Account page?

Thanks for your help for this knucklehead.

Laura

You may not be able to access your Set Sail Pass because you are only 2 days from sailing as I understand they "close out" your online account a few days before you sail. If you can't, I understand that if you cal RCCL they will email you a copy....I'm not speaking from experience, just what I've read on this site. Someone else may want to verify this.

If you filled out your info online, you don't have to take anything--they have the info already.

Not a good advise. The check-in agent needs a a signed form, either the part from your cruise docks or the setsail pass. If you don´t have one or th other check-in will be delayed as the form will have to be filled in and signed during check-in.

With your signature you agree to the cruise contract as well as to your method of payment to set up your onboard account.

Thx all- I did check in online already and chose to get my docs thru the mail instead of online this time. I thought there should be something in the booklet they sent that I was supposed to bring when boarding the ship; like I did last time.

Laura

Thx all- I did check in online already and chose to get my docs thru the mail instead of online this time. I thought there should be something in the booklet they sent that I was supposed to bring when boarding the ship; like I did last time.

Laura

Laura, if you checked in on line did you print off your SetSail Pass? This is what you need in addition to your photo ID and credit card when you check in at the pier.

The SetSail Pass has nothing to do with your docs. However, if you have not printed out your SetSail Pass (that actually has all your needed info contained within including credit card info)............then check your booklet and see if the forms are in there and if they are filled out already.

Since all pax must be checked in and on board 90 minutes prior to sailing.............please allow an additional hour so that you can be checked in with your filled out paper forms. We don't want you to be denied boarding.

Once again a BIG thank you goes out to the people of Cruise Critic! I was able to go online and print my SetSail pass. Arrive at port in plenty of time, but dh sure does hate lines. tee hee

Many thanks to all.

Laura

Archived