New Brochures 2009 - New Design

Solara

I received my 2009 Alaska brochures today. It is a new design & I don't like it as much as the old one. The deck plans are small & they are harder to read.

Also it has the new layout for the Star but not for the Golden. I thought in April when the Golden went into drydock it was also going to get the same features???

I received my 2009 Alaska brochures today. It is a new design & I don't like it as much as the old one. The deck plans are small & they are harder to read.

Also it has the new layout for the Star but not for the Golden. I thought in April when the Golden went into drydock it was also going to get the same features???

I received the new brochure also and quite frankly you still need a magnifying glass to read the deck plans. No different from the old brochure. Sheeesh then maybe I am getting older.:D

Marilyn

I don't care for the new design.

Yes, with the smaller print, it is harder to read the deck plans. I had to break out my "Sherlock Holmes" looking glass to read the fine print.

I do miss the fleet's schedule in the back of the book - it was much informative than what is now listed.

Yes, with the smaller print, it is harder to read the deck plans. I had to break out my "Sherlock Holmes" looking glass to read the fine print.

I do miss the fleet's schedule in the back of the book - it was much informative than what is now listed.[/quote]

OOPS

One of my orginal questions was if in fact the Golden when going into drydock in April was getting the upgrades the Star is gettin??

Solara yes they are supposed to get the same upgrades as the Star. I will be on the Star this coming Oct. and looking forward to the new amenities.

Marilyn

I do miss the fleet's schedule in the back of the book - it was much informative than what is now listed.

Druke is right about the fleet layout in back. If you knew when you wanted to travel a quick look would give all the options.

Steve

Solara,

I sailed on the Golden in May. Did not notice any of the new features soon to be added to the Star, Caribbean, and others.

It wouldn't be until April of next year. I agree too, I miss the fleet schedule, it was great for an overall picture.

Archived