sun princess cabins

dianemh

we've just been assinged our cabin nu:c735... we booked a few days ago at a bargain price. can anyone tell me if this is an ok cabin and what is the white bit next to our cabin, as shown on the deck plan? could it be a cleaners cupboard?

Where he keeps his cleaning equipment and extra linen. Friends of ours are going on your cruise. It should be good. :):)

Is exactly what it is. Also keep other bits & pieces like ice buckets, bathroom consumables etc. The only time the room is active is during the morning & evening cleaning periods.

We had C536 (inside) on SP, last June/July. We had the stewards cubbyhole on oneside, whilst it was good to have no one on that side, you do get awakened by the steward rattling around in the cubby hole at 6am, when they start duty, getting his mops, buckets and trolley out. But not too bad. :rolleyes:

We had C536 (inside) on SP, last June/July. We had the stewards cubbyhole on oneside, whilst it was good to have no one on that side, you do get awakened by the steward rattling around in the cubby hole at 6am, when they start duty, getting his mops, buckets and trolley out. But not too bad. :rolleyes:

Les......no need for an alarm clock :p . At present we are C505 which also has the cubbyhole one side...BUT what is the large void the other side :confused: Lift well or??? Seems the Upgrade Fairy has earmarked us - who knows what to or if it will eventuate. Guess we wont hear until mid 2009!? :rolleyes: .

B E V

Les......no need for an alarm clock :p . At present we are C505 which also has the cubbyhole one side...BUT what is the large void the other side :confused: Lift well or??? Seems the Upgrade Fairy has earmarked us - who knows what to or if it will eventuate. Guess we wont hear until mid 2009!? :rolleyes: .

B E V

Hi Bev,

I seem to recall that this is the access point to the midship evacuation stairs (which is also the access stairs to the crew area).

Hi Bev,

I seem to recall that this is the access point to the midship evacuation stairs (which is also the access stairs to the crew area).

Geoff.....wasn't my choice. I told TA we preferred aft near the Mini Suites although they are one grade lower:confused: . Looked very suspect with that void and the cubby the other side.....and SMALL :eek: . As mentioned we have been earmarked for a complimentary upgrade....hope it eventuates. 35 nights is a long time to be unhappy in a cramped and noisey cabin :rolleyes: .

B E V

Geoff.....wasn't my choice. I told TA we preferred aft near the Mini Suites although they are one grade lower:confused: . Looked very suspect with that void and the cubby the other side.....and SMALL :eek: . As mentioned we have been earmarked for a complimentary upgrade....hope it eventuates. 35 nights is a long time to be unhappy in a cramped and noisey cabin :rolleyes: .

B E V

I think the only time there will be any real noise is the stampede from the call to abandon ship - and you will want to be awake!

I think the only time there will be any real noise is the stampede from the call to abandon ship - and you will want to be awake!

Thanks Geoff......being close to the evacuation stairs could be a plus in an extreme emergency :eek: We are happy to be cruising to all these idyllic islands for 35 nights and don't plan on spending more time than essential in the cabin. I sleep like a log at sea (probably cuz not in bed until 2am :p ).....not sure about my travel companions as haven't cruised with them previously;)

SP cabins are small but comfy, got all you need

Les that is comforting coming from somebody who has cruised a number of days inside in same category. We 3 are all tidy and organised so should be no worries :)

B E V

Archived