cabin selection

sandian

Hi all have a balcony stateroom on EOS 7592 booked but now have the chance of 7628 or 7610 both either end of the hump. Any thoughts on which would be best would be welcome. Am I right in thinking they may have a bit more space?

Thanks in advance

The balcony may have a tad more space. I would pick 7628 because it does not have an inside stateroom across from it. I don't know what is there, but it's not a cabin. You really can't go wrong with either room.

We stayed in 6612 this year - I thought the location was fabulous. Next year we will be in 7304. Being by the aft elevators is the best on Explorer. You can pop up to the Windjammer or down to the cafe in the morning to take out coffee or whatever. All the port debarkations seemed to be from the aft as well as the dining room, the pool deck, the ice skating, the rock climbing, the basketball, etc. Only the theater, the spa, the solarium and the conference center are forward.

Archived