$14.95 for STEAK???

Gracie115

[quote name='pmshirl']When RC starts sucking up extra fees for items that were normally included in your fare, and takes away items that were normally included in your fare..........[COLOR=red]You will see how FAST you money goes![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]I personally was not involved with this steak episode! If RC wants to offer a Higher quality steak for a fee, then they should not remove another item that has always been OFFERED with the Cruise Fare! I was charged $4.24 for Fruit Punch in the MDR on a cruise 3 weeks ago! This item has always been included in the Cruise Fare and now has a fee to receive! The amount of money it cost RC to make a powdered drink, sure as hell doesn't cost them $4.24[/COLOR][COLOR=red]. Some can SEE the PICTURE , other's CAN NOT![/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I wonder if that was a mistake. Not even a soda cost that much. It is almost as much as a mixed drink.

I wonder if that was a mistake. Not even a soda cost that much. It is almost as much as a mixed drink.

I think you've hit the answer. I'll just chalk it up to a "creative" yet possibly clueless employee's attempt to get the customer what they wanted. Instead of the fruit punch that the customer desired, the server brought a virgin drink ... and charged them accordingly.

[quote name='dak_friendly']I think you've hit the answer. I'll just chalk it up to a "creative" yet possibly clueless employee's attempt to get the customer what they wanted. Instead of the fruit punch that the customer desired, the server brought a virgin drink ... and charged them accordingly.[/quote]

Good Try! It was the same fruit punch that was always served in the dining room! As the week went on, we talked with the Matre D in regards to the charge for the fruit punch! He stated lemonade nor fruit punch are NO LONGER available in the MDR for free! He also stated it was FLEETWIDE, and many changes will be coming!

I shall see on the Liberty in 5 weeks! I know on the Empress in Feb 08 and Explorer June 08, we got it in the MDR included in our cruise fare!

Good Try! It was the same fruit punch that was always served in the dining room! As the week went on, we talked with the Matre D in regards to the charge for the fruit punch! He stated lemonade nor fruit punch are NO LONGER available in the MDR for free! He also stated it was FLEETWIDE, and many changes will be coming!

I shall see on the Liberty in 5 weeks! I know on the Empress in Feb 08 and Explorer June 08, we got it in the MDR included in our cruise fare!

Well, there goes that theory...

Wow and ow! :confused:

"changes will be coming" sounds as ominous as the Ray Bradbury title Something Wicked This Way Comes.

Eep! :eek:

[quote name='rubrrick']366 posts about RCCL trying out a new venue for giving out a better steak.............must have been a slow week for everything else!! :D :D

Rick[/QUOTE]

This new charge may not be important to you, but it is for me. This is the start of RCI charging for meals in the main dining room.

[quote name='Brad1185']This new charge may not be important to you, but it is for me. This is the start of RCI charging for meals in the main dining room.[/quote]

And unless carnival follows suit, you will see a mass exodus at that point.

I certainly take NCL's meal prices in consideration when pricing out a cruise. I would do the same with RCCL. At that point, the luxury all inclusive cruises become more and more attractive.

We are booked for a RCI Cruise in January with friends that have never been on a cruise, but if it was not for this I would be changing that cruise to another line. As far as I feel this is a step beyond what is right. If I want steak one evening I do not want to be charged extra for it. I want to get on a ship and feel that I know all costs are covered. I am ok with specialty locations with extra charges but that I feel is as far as they should go. I would choice a line that does not have these extra charges. I feel if we do not fight this we will keep seeing more and more extra charges being added. I would much rather pay extra for my cruise when I book and not be charged extra on the ship.

I don't know if RCI will read these or not but I feel I wanted to share how I feel about it in case they do.

[quote name='CoasterBill']We are booked for a RCI Cruise in January with friends that have never been on a cruise, but if it was not for this I would be changing that cruise to another line. As far as I feel this is a step beyond what is right. If I want steak one evening I do not want to be charged extra for it. I want to get on a ship and feel that I know all costs are covered. I am ok with specialty locations with extra charges but that I feel is as far as they should go. I would choice a line that does not have these extra charges. I feel if we do not fight this we will keep seeing more and more extra charges being added. I would much rather pay extra for my cruise when I book and not be charged extra on the ship.

I don't know if RCI will read these or not but I feel I wanted to share how I feel about it in case they do.[/quote]

I wouldn't get yourself too worked up-yet... so far, it's only been reported on Freedom and perhaps Majesty... are you sailing on either of those ships??? As of yet, this is not fleetwide...

Fight this??? How do you propose to do that??? The only way I can think of would be to stop sailing with them... or don't order the extra-charge steak... or pay extra upfront to sail on a line that doesn't charge extra for a steak every night of the sailing...

The solutions to this problem are plentiful folks...

We are taking a cruise break next year. Even before the steak la-di-da, we had already decided to take a year off for land vacations. It just seems to be one unpleasant change to cruising (on RCCL at least) after another. Non-combining of discounts, higher fares, fuel surcharge. Since we are not flowrider/rockwall/mega ship enthusiasts...there don't seem to be any changes that are "enhancing" our cruise experience. We have a cruise booked in November, and a Next Cruise in our pocket. We will stay active on the boards, and when we do book again, all these changes won't come as a complete surprise. :)

[quote name='amybear912']I wouldn't get yourself too worked up-yet... so far, it's only been reported on Freedom and perhaps Majesty... are you sailing on either of those ships??? As of yet, this is not fleetwide...

Fight this??? How do you propose to do that??? The only way I can think of would be to stop sailing with them... or don't order the extra-charge steak... or pay extra upfront to sail on a line that doesn't charge extra for a steak every night of the sailing...

The solutions to this problem are plentiful folks...[/QUOTE]

I guess to fight it may be poor wording. In itself it is not that big of a deal but I would change lines I use to make a statement to RCI and I will let them know about it. I just feel the most I can do is tell them and others how I feel about the charges. From the pricing I see at this time you really do not have to pay more to find a line that is not doing this, but I would rather pay more and know going in that I will not see charges hit me for this on the ship. I feel much of what sets cruising apart from other travel is that you will be provided what you would like to have without extra fees in most cases.

I just feel if the guests of RCI let them know how they feel and if the numbers that do are high enough then we will see them back off of this before they take it further.

I understand that many may not agree with how I feel and that is more then fine. I just wanted to share how I do feel with everyone reading this.

Thanks so much

[quote name='fredmdcruisers']You obvoiously have not read the entire thread. Who else would thiiink Chops steakss should be free for the asking in the MDR? That's how the the charge started -- greedy people wanted the upsale food w/o the extra charge but it isn't what they paid for. And those of you who say you remember when everything was free and beer was same price as soda, do you also remember different dining rooms and decks deepending on the price you paid? Want to go back to that? Do you make this big a deal about now having to pay for a meal on your flight to the cruise?[/quote]

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I]Wrong again. [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I]Sarvowinner clearly and rightly called you out on a cheap, gratuitous insult that had zero bearing on this topic at all: [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=blue]"... you brought this on yourself by assuming there was no end to the 'extras', the 'free' stuff you thought you could tell all your friends to ask for and the excess you could indulge in for $100/day ... I'll bet you folks doing that are gov workers or union organizers - right?"[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I] Your words, which generated Sarvowinner's entirely legitimate response: "Tacky, unfounded and uncalled for!"[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[quote]Who else would thiiink Chops steakss should be free for the asking in the MDR? [/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I][B]Where are the posts on this thread from people saying Chops steaks should be free? List the specific post numbers. If you can't, then you simply created a shoddy and transparent "straw man" argument.[/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I][B] (And if you can find posts[COLOR=red] anywhere[/COLOR] on CC demanding free Chops steaks, show us the profiles that list those posters as "gov workers or union organizers") [/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B][I]The [COLOR=red]only[/COLOR] element you've managed to keep clear is that the $15 steak is the result of greedy people: But the culprits are Fain and his megabucks execs, not RCL's paying customers.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#008080][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#008080] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

Chop's steaks should be served in Chops. Meals in the dining room should be included. I cant believe anyone would be excited to be paying for their meals in the dining room, but from the posts there are.

I cancelled my June 2009 cruise on the Mariner. I know it wont matter much but at least I feel like I have done something.

I still have a April 2009 on the Radiance and January 2010 on the Oasis. As for those cruises, just have to monitor how this progresses.

[quote name='EscapeFromConnecticut'][B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]In fact, anyone who has priced out cruises in the past several years already knows very well about fare increases - the problem is, none of that has translated to improvements (or even maintenance of 1997 quality standards) in the dining room.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B][/quote]

I don't know about others, but I still think cruising is such a bargain. For $1369 pp (after three price drops), we are leaving L.A. port and cruising to Hawaii and back. We enjoy numerous ports and also several at-sea days on a gorgeous ship (Serenade). We are pampered and fed and entertained for 15 nights. The cruiseline also gives us OBC of $250 as stockholders, $250 for advance booking, and $700 because of BOA credit card (maybe that's not from RCI, so you don't even have to count that if you don't want to).

Now, if you can offer me a nice vacation like that somewhere else, I'll listen to you gripe about the steak. Until then, color me content. We're of the "lower class" or what you call the Kool-Aid Krowd, or whatever. We are thankful for the opportunity to cruise. I AM AN RCI CHEERLEADER. RAH, RAH, RAH!!!:D :D :D :D

[quote name='EscapeFromConnecticut'][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B][COLOR=teal] :cool: With RCL shares selling at $40.54 on this date three years ago, and down to $28.[COLOR=teal]63 this past Friday ...[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=teal] well, maybe that idea isn't so bad. (You could argue that Fain isn't getting the job done)[/COLOR][/B][/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#008080]But I'd have to decline the offer. Remember, I'm one of the customers. So naturally, [COLOR=red]that's [/COLOR]where my loyalties lie - not with a faceless multibillion-dollar corporation. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#008080]I trust everybody else on CC can say the same, right? :D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B][/quote]

I suppose it is Fain's fault that the price of oil jumped as high as it has, and that has had nothing to do with any rising costs for just about any company on the planet, I'd say you should make CEO real soon.
Your loyalties lie as a customer, of who??

[quote name='Brad1185']Chop's steaks should be served in Chops. Meals in the dining room should be included. I cant believe anyone would be excited to be paying for their meals in the dining room, but from the posts there are.

I cancelled my June 2009 cruise on the Mariner. I know it wont matter much but at least I feel like I have done something.

I still have a April 2009 on the Radiance and January 2010 on the Oasis. As for those cruises, just have to monitor how this progresses.[/quote]

While I am all for showing ones discontent by putting, or not putting, your money where your mouth is, I find is rather strange that you only cancel 1 cruise, especially since there has not been any evidence that the Mariner is doing it, or that it is fleetwide, or even a new RCI policy.
Just a thought [IMG]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/images/icons/icon6.gif[/IMG]

[quote]Maybe the cruiseline shoud start charging for the flowrider, skating rink, rock climbing walls, hot tubs, pools. I do not use any of the products so I wouldnt mind them charging for it at all.

I agree with the poster about the the thread where people brag about ordering 2 or three appetizers, entrees, desserts, etc. I am certain that in the future there is going to be extra charges for doing this. Why not a charge for room service.

It would not bother me if the fare for the cruise was getting on the ship and your room and you get charged for the extra's you want. That way I am not paying for things I do not use.
[/quote]

I have previously posted elsewhere as at least one other person here has posted, that this is in fact the future we have to look forward to - no different than the airlines. Your cruise fare will one day buy you no more than your cabin. You want your room made up daily or fresh towels? You are going to have to pay for it. Ice skating, rock wall, flowrider...those are the obvious things. First it will be a nominal charge like maybe $1 or $2 to get you comfortable with it, but eventually it will go up.

Also, don't think for one moment that RCL is the only one doing this...it will happen throughout the industry. On our cruise just 2 weeks ago, it was evident that NCL is also beginning to do the same.

The problem is, you may view it that you don't care because they will charge for things you don't use. However, they will be eventually charging for everything. Then on top of that, fuel surcharges will not be decreasing (how quickly did they raise that as fuel prices went up - and why isn't it now going down?) and the price of the cruise fare will continue to rise. They are just following the airlines' lead.

Lastly, as far as ordering two or three appetizers or entrees:

1. Considering the portion sizes we saw on our NCL cruise I wouldn't fault anyone for ordering more than one.

2. There was a time, only a few years ago on our RCL cruise when the waiters would gladly bring you an additional appetizer or entree...even just bringing it on their own because they thought it was very good and you might like to try it. In contrast, when we ordered a second appetizer to share among the three in my family on this recent cruise, the waiter gave us a look as though we had done something wrong. It isn't just RCL - they are all looking to cut costs and raise prices.

Howard

[quote name='rsinj']I have previously posted elsewhere as at least one other person here has posted, that this is in fact the future we have to look forward to - no different than the airlines. Your cruise fare will one day buy you no more than your cabin. You want your room made up daily or fresh towels? You are going to have to pay for it. Ice skating, rock wall, flowrider...those are the obvious things. First it will be a nominal charge like maybe $1 or $2 to get you comfortable with it, but eventually it will go up.[/quote]

If this turns out to be fact rather than just speculation, it will signal the end of my cruising vacations. There are other options out there and they are starting to look better all the time. I cruise in three weeks with no future cruises planned. It could very well turn out to be my last cruise.

2P.P1

[quote name='petesweet']I don't know about others, but I still think cruising is such a bargain. For $1369 pp (after three price drops), we are leaving L.A. port and cruising to Hawaii and back. We enjoy numerous ports and also several at-sea days on a gorgeous ship (Serenade). We are pampered and fed and entertained for 15 nights. The cruiseline also gives us OBC of $250 as stockholders, $250 for advance booking, and $700 because of BOA credit card (maybe that's not from RCI, so you don't even have to count that if you don't want to).[/quote]

[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal] Certainly the shareholders have a different view on all of this. At least I can understand your position; it comes from rationally representing your self-interest, just as I and many on this board are defending ours. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal] On the matter of cost reduction (and price breaks for RCL stockholders), the outcomes are very different for us than for you than for us.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal] Seeing RCL maintain max value for customers - and some semblance of "all inclusive vacation" for the ordinary cruise passenger - aren't necessarily beneficial to you. After all, you've got a separate financial interest in the stock price, and an exclusive cost break as a shareholder. So I can't fault your take on this issue ... so long as you recognize that your interests aren't at all parallel to those of typical RCL customers.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

[quote]We're of the "lower class" or what you call the Kool-Aid Krowd, or whatever.[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I][B]No. [/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I][B] The Kool Aid Krowd isn't defined by its members' wealth or disposable income; membership is contingent on an entirely kneejerk, Pavlovian response to any criticism of the cruise line.[/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I][B] They reply with instant defense, denial, obfuscation, sleight-of-hand, dismissiveness, distortions, attacks, straw man arguments and "circle the wagons" ad hominem attacks - usually by a bunch of cheerleaders piling on as fast as they can, hoping to crush a complaint before it goes anywhere. Look at long lysolqun's entirely honest and accurate account was second-guessed and derided by people with no firsthand information --- and now that it's been established as fact, most of the cheerleaders still won't admit they did wrong.[/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I][B] To them, RCL is simply [COLOR=purple]never [/COLOR]wrong, and the complaining (or even questioning) customer is [COLOR=purple]never [/COLOR]right. [/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I][B] It's a dogmatic attitude that disregards reality, ignores truth and sneers at logic, all while hyping the tired platitude of "Any cruise is a great cruise. We should be grateful - people are starving or drowning, so shut up and doesn't question Royal Caribbean." [/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I][B] (And in truth, this is the same pattern for a few of the Holland America, Princess, X and Carnival folks, to lesser or greater degrees).[/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I][B] Incidentally, you raised the question of class or wealth: I'll argue that [COLOR=red]if [/COLOR]there's any difference at all, the Kool Aid Krowd probably has more "upper class" folks. [/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I][B] They don't seem to care about $4 or 5 orange juices, $15 steaks, $4.50 fruit drinks ... or the looming possibility of eventually having to spend $20 or $25 on every onboard meal if this experiment succeeds. [/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I][B] Those of us who don't want to fork over ANOTHER $15 at dinnertime (after already writing hefty checks for the cruise fare) are hardly the big-money elitists; we're the folks looking for real value in a vacation. Which is why we've loved RCL's product, but are growing more skeptical by the month.[/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I][B] Certainly, we ALL are "thankful for the opportunity to cruise" - the problem is that RCL's nickel-and-diming transformation of this wonderful vacation system is going to ruin it for many of us. Unless it's stopped now.[/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I][B] And as we all know, once a benefit or amenity is gone, we won't be seeing it again. [/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I][B] By the way, RCL stockholders might consider more seriously posts 391 and 396 ... and many, many like them elsewhere on this thread (and you'll find a couple over on other cruise lines' boards, too, where people are talking about RCL's cheapskate Three-Card Monte scheme with the $15 steak).[/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I][B] [COLOR=darkorange]These are established RCL customers - people whose goodwill and patronage RCL staff members have worked years to cultivate - who are now thinking about jumping ship.[/COLOR]:eek: [/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I][B] Sure, if you're 110% positive that the new Megalopolis-of-the-Seas series will instantly fill up with big-bucks free-spenders and "Let's donate a few hundred extra $$ to RCL, why not?" Kool Aiders, then you've got nothing to worry about. [/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I][B] But if there's even [COLOR=red]a chance[/COLOR] that your longtime customers will play any role in RCL's financial situation in the future, then maybe it's time to rethink the cost-benefit on all this sneaky new chiseling stuff. ;)[/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='The Big Booper']The cruise lines monitor these boards. I think we have made it clear how we feel about these new charges.[/quote]
Yes, it should be perfectly clear to RCCL mgmt that their true, core customer base are more than happy to have those who insist on being served [U]anything[/U] from Portifino or Chops in the MDR should be charged accordingly. (Pricing totally to be decided by RCCL because no matter how smart some posters THINK they are about business and profits, they have never run a cruise line.) We don't care to pay extra for our cruise experience because of their greed.
Are you listening RCCL? The complainers are in the minority and if they didn't have this to gripe about it would be lines at the ice cream machine or the cost of their 3rd dessert at Seattles Best!

[quote name='amybear912']I wouldn't get yourself too worked up-yet... so far, it's only been reported on Freedom and perhaps Majesty... are you sailing on either of those ships??? As of yet, this is not fleetwide... [/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B][I] That's an incredibly wrong-headed argument. [/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B][I] The timing is [COLOR=red]exactly why[/COLOR] RCL customers should fight this now. [/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B][I] Waiting until the thing is established fleetwide and built into Fain's 2009 or 2010 revenue projections would ENSURE that nobody could change it back. [/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B][I] (And at that point, the duplicitous Kool Aiders would post "Oh, it's a done deal now, so stop complaining. Hey, if it bothered you so much, why didn't you object EARLIER.")[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote]Fight this??? How do you propose to do that??? The only way I can think of would be to stop sailing with them... or don't order the extra-charge steak... or pay extra upfront to sail on a line that doesn't charge extra for a steak every night of the sailing... [/quote]

[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal] There have been multiple other methods posted in the thread. Did you not bother to read, or did you simply ignore them? Either way: Why is that?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

[quote name='fredmdcruisers']Yes, it should be perfectly clear to RCCL mgmt that their true, core customer base are more than happy to have those who insist on being served [U]anything[/U] from Portifino or Chops in the MDR should be charged accordingly. (Pricing totally to be decided by RCCL because no matter how smart some posters THINK they are about business and profits, they have never run a cruise line.) We don't care to pay extra for our cruise experience because of their greed.
Are you listening RCCL? The complainers are in the minority and if they didn't have this to gripe about it would be lines at the ice cream machine or the cost of their 3rd dessert at Seattles Best![/quote]

I don't know if you are understanding this thread. It is not about expecting a Portifino of Chops steak for free in the MDR. It was based soley on the initial post of charging $14.95 for a steak from Chops without the usual offer of the alternative steak that has always been on the menu. This was a not a thread on complaints of food quality.

Archived