Cancel online reservations for Chops

kathyemma

I made online reservations for Chops. It was going to me me, my dh and my dad. My mom was going to eat the dinning room with my dd. But my parents have to cancel. :( I went online to cancel my reservation but I can't. I see the reservation - but i don't know how to cancel. Can I do this online or do i need to wait until we are on the ship. If that is the case - that is fine with me. I KNOW my bar bill will be a lot more than the 75 dollar credit i will get.

TIA -

Kathy

PS forgot to mention - my parents have their own reservation but when I booked chops thru my reservation I was able to select my dad since our reservations are linked. What will happen when he cancels later today? Will my credit card be credited for his share?

I made online reservations for Chops. It was going to me me, my dh and my dad. My mom was going to eat the dinning room with my dd. But my parents have to cancel. :( I went online to cancel my reservation but I can't. I see the reservation - but i don't know how to cancel. Can I do this online or do i need to wait until we are on the ship. If that is the case - that is fine with me. I KNOW my bar bill will be a lot more than the 75 dollar credit i will get.

TIA -

Kathy

PS forgot to mention - my parents have their own reservation but when I booked chops thru my reservation I was able to select my dad since our reservations are linked. What will happen when he cancels later today? Will my credit card be credited for his share?

Call RCCL, they will be able to answer the question better then anyone here.

Kathy,

I canceled Portofino reservations and switched to Chops. The refund to my credit card showed up less than a week after the change.

To modify your reservation, log into your RCCL vacation summary:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/homeLoggedout.do;jsessionid=0000wOG8VWwOzJ-trF94Kd5LAnz:12hdhu93n?cS=MHDR

*From there, click on your current reservation.

*Select 'cruise enhancements- add specialty restaurants.'

*On the calendar, find the date/time of your reservation.

*Click on 'Dinner at Chops,' then 'View/Modify.'

*Select date/time of the reservation you wish to cancel, and select the people with whom you'll not be dining.

That should do it- it worked for me:)

Bon voyage!

Ericka

P.S.~ The credit card that was charged for the reservation should be credited shortly after the cancellation is made. Should credit not be given to the appropriate party, call Crown and Anchor Society and they'll have it taken care of in a hurry:)

Archived