Help - need a swimsuit coverup

rarescrambler

I'd love to find a coverup for our trip in October. I'm looking for just a basic white lightweight terry (or washable lace-type) coverup (size XL). Either zip or button, short sleeves (to protect shoulders from sunburn). I know it's pretty specific but it's also quite basic. I did find one online at blair, but with shipping it would've been over $30. While that's not a whole lot, since this is the only time I'll wear this, and I've already spent PLENTY on other clothes, would really like to find one at a cheaper price than that.

You would think they'd be easy to find on clearance since everyone's coming out with all their fall/winter lines.

If I can find what I'm looking for at a really reasonable price I'll be happy; otherwise, I'll just wear shorts and a top.

Anyone out there have any ideas on where I can look?

Thanks in advance.

. . . a couple of times in fact. I think I wasn't able to sort by women's, and I got like 3,000 items, including baby's, etc. I lost patience after the first couple pages. I'll give it another try and see if I was doing something not quite right - because that's the kind of deal I'm looking for. I got a new bathing suit on there (I think!) last week for $10!! Waiting for that to arrive - can hardly wait to see it - and see if it fits. Kinda scary to buy a swimsuit online.

Thanks, dulcimergirl.

I'd love to find a coverup for our trip in October. I'm looking for just a basic white lightweight terry (or washable lace-type) coverup (size XL). Either zip or button, short sleeves (to protect shoulders from sunburn). I know it's pretty specific but it's also quite basic. I did find one online at blair, but with shipping it would've been over $30. While that's not a whole lot, since this is the only time I'll wear this, and I've already spent PLENTY on other clothes, would really like to find one at a cheaper price than that.

You would think they'd be easy to find on clearance since everyone's coming out with all their fall/winter lines.

If I can find what I'm looking for at a really reasonable price I'll be happy; otherwise, I'll just wear shorts and a top.

Anyone out there have any ideas on where I can look?

Thanks in advance.

Hi:) neighbor to my north;) do you have a Beall's in Atlanta?

They have great cover-ups...and Steinmart too. I have a basic

black one..a baby terry, zip up, hoodie style from

Steinmart.

Also, I would check Land's End. I have gotten cover-ups from

them over the years too:)

I got my cover-up at Dillards in the lingerie department. It is really a robe, short -- comes mid thigh. It is terry with burn-out places with fish, sea horses, etc. I got black, full zip, sleeveless. They also have colors. It is now on their sale rack at less than $15. I get lots of compliments when I wear it.;)

Lois R - I didn't know til I looked just now, but we do have a Beall's about 12 miles from home. And Steinmart's about 35 miles in the opposite direction. We'll see what I can get to over the weekend. Thanks for the ideas. I'll look online at Lands End - I bought a new LE swimsuit this year @ Sears. Their stuff is nice.

Margee - I did look @ Dillard's. May see if they sell online. What you got sounds like just what I'm looking for - especially at the $15 price! I'd forego sleeves I think, and I'd even go black if I had to - either black or white would go w/all my suits.

Thanks all for your help.

Archived