Just a tip regarding rumrunners..

meggie711

Don't wait until right before your trip (or 1st use) to do the initial fill. I decided to go ahead and follow the instructions, preparing the flasks for use. One of my 8 oz. flasks had a small hole, and leaked. I called the company right away. They were extremely apologetic, and put another in the mail to me right away. Just didn't want anyone to wait like we were going to, and find out too late!

Don't wait until right before your trip (or 1st use) to do the initial fill. I decided to go ahead and follow the instructions, preparing the flasks for use. One of my 8 oz. flasks had a small hole, and leaked. I called the company right away. They were extremely apologetic, and put another in the mail to me right away. Just didn't want anyone to wait like we were going to, and find out too late!

Excellent advice, Meggie!! Proper planning........ :)

The Rum runners have absolutely NO smell at all. I ordered mine on Friday August 29 and got them on Tuesday the 2nd.. They are so fast...;)

Ditto!! The remind me of a clear Capri Sun pouch! I should be getting the replacement today or tomorrow (with a week to spare before our trip). They have GREAT customer service!!

Archived