Pics of Serenade in Vancouver

CL-JW

Thanks for sharing. Great pictures we sail on the Serenade out of Vancouver in May 2009 to Alaska our first ever trip. I can't wait to enjoy this beautiful ship.

Cheers!

Donna

You'll love this class of ship. We sailed her sister Radiance and really enjoyed it. Love all the glass and views!

Hey, I can see my best friend's apartment building! I wish I could see my house - I'm over on the mountain side. Thanks for the pics!

Too cool! You live in an amazing city - this was our first visit and we were so impressed!

Besides Miami, which is one of my favorite ports to leave from, Vancouver is a favorite of mine as well. It was so beautiful, and going under that bridge was really awesome! When we left, it was a beautiful day, about 70 degrees and sunny....it was a very memorable sail-away :)

Hi everyone,

We were in Vancouver last weekend and had a chance to get some pics of the Serenade of the Seas as she departed Ballyntine Pier for an Alaska cruise. Beautiful ship departing a beautiful city!

http://travel.webshots.com/album/566324697xDFdbn

Thank you for posting these photos; indeed a beautiful ship departing a beautiful city! I even found our cabins (2) in many of your pics; alas, we still have over a year before stepping onboard for our Alaska cruise in Sept 2009 yet know it will be well worth the wait:)

Besides Miami, which is one of my favorite ports to leave from, Vancouver is a favorite of mine as well. It was so beautiful, and going under that bridge was really awesome! When we left, it was a beautiful day, about 70 degrees and sunny....it was a very memorable sail-away :)

We've not yet sailed from Vancouver, but it is high on our list (especially now).

Thank you for posting these photos; indeed a beautiful ship departing a beautiful city! I even found our cabins (2) in many of your pics; alas, we still have over a year before stepping onboard for our Alaska cruise in Sept 2009 yet know it will be well worth the wait:)

Glad you could pick out your cabins. Your cruise will be here before you know it:)

Thankyou for posting.

We will be doing that sailaway ourselves on Serenade in 12 days time , only 10 sleeps to go 'til we fly out from Manchester , UK to Vancouver:D

Hi Heather, Bon Voyage!!!!!! We'll be on the Serenade in April through the Canal in an aft cabin! It won't be leaving from Vancouver...

Mariana

Hi Heather, Bon Voyage!!!!!! We'll be on the Serenade in April through the Canal in an aft cabin! It won't be leaving from Vancouver...

Mariana

Hi Mariana ,how are you and Bill doing? We nearly sailed again with Cherrin and Bill but they have had to switch, pity. Please look after English friends of ours who will be with you for the 46 nights on the Mariner repo., John and Marylyne ( newcruiser176) . We met on Navigator and had a great time, we are meeting them for lunch tomorrow :) .

Heather

Hi everyone,

We were in Vancouver last weekend and had a chance to get some pics of the Serenade of the Seas as she departed Ballyntine Pier for an Alaska cruise. Beautiful ship departing a beautiful city!

Wow, thanks so much for posting these. We are leaving in just a few minutes to go to the airport to start our amazing Alaskan/Canadian adventure. Ship looks BEAUTIFUL! Sailing her on Saturday!!!!:D :)

the only downside was that airport security called our jam "liquids" and we had to toss them out...

That's stinks!

Thank you. I think I can see our cabin window. We sail on her to Hawaii on 10/3!!! Wooohooo!!!

We sailed her sister Radiance to Hawaii in 2006. Shared Maui with Serenade.

2641106510046097424S600x600Q85.jpg

I saw my aft cabin too. 9 days till I get to board her.

The aft cabins are so nice.:)

Archived