Alcoholic drink prices on Princess cruise.

Java1234

The one thing that baffles me these days is that Pirncess does indeed have a drink of the day, but at absolutely no discount. How stupid is that????

They honestly need to call it a 'spotlight drink' or some such thing. Drink of the day reminds me of when they actually had a drink of the day that was at a discount price. Now, it isn't any different in price then other drinks of the same size.

But some think they are getting a deal on these, which they aren't. I know some cruise lines still have that discounted drink of the day, but Princess just recommends drinks for the 'drink of the day' anymore.

Princess normally have a beer bucket special. Buy six beers for the price of five. Carolyn

you can also order this ahead on the Princess website - I got it for my upcoming cruise in October. I also paid ahead so I don't have to worry about the charge later.

The drink of the day used to be a deal now it is a source of more revenue for those that don't know.Also, one thing that really annoys me is when you order this drink they automatically assume you want this humungeous large drink unless you specify "Small". Once even when I tolf them they brought me the huge one, which I sent back.

I do not like allot of alcohol in drinks and I could not taste any in the Princess drinks, although they were very good tasting.

Drink prices are pretty comparable to those in land based chain resturaunts (TGIF). Frozen drinks were about $6.50-6.95, mixed drinks ran around $5.35, and beers - about $5.00 each - bucket of five for $20 (1 free). Not too bad when compared with local bars, at least around me anyway on Long Island.

Archived