Thanks for the great time Tom

IrishNips

Just got back from Cozumel and WOW was Paradise beach the best.

Tom, thanks so much for the Pineapple filled with Pina Colada. Yes leno, I did get the last one...soooo sorry.

If we ever make it back to the island, there is no doubt I will be back. The Nachos were awesome also. My two children had a great time just floating on the beach with the snorkeling gear.

Now for all of you wondering what Paradise Tom looks like, here he is getting some of his favorites...I've never posted a picture before so hopefully this works.

Hey Tom,

Just wanted to make sure you didn't flee the island now that I blew your cover with this picture.

Here are two more, one of the Pineapple drink and one of my son really enjoying himself.

Again, a great time by all.

IrishNips...Ha! That's the 1st pic of me anyone's posted here (remember people...camera adds 10 lbs. Or was that my vacation?) It was great chatting with you and yours, and thanx so much for the treats! (They've been consumed!)
Glad you nabbed the last pineapple, and of course now we have loads of 'em! Hasta la vista!

Sally...ummm, kinda. Why...is that a bad thing? [URL=http://www.World-of-Smilies.com][IMG]http://smilies.cw08.calibra-web.de/html/images/smilies/love/knuddel01.gif[/IMG][/URL]

CINDYSUE...well, at least that bag of twizzlers got a cuddle!

Archived