Bus shuttle from Boston to Brooklyn Cruise Terminal

malden

I remember seeing an advertisement link for a Boston non-stop to Brooklyn Cruise terminal bus, but now it's gone. Does anybody know the status of service? Everything that Google turns up seems to be defunct. I think Princess runs one, but it makes a lot of stops, and seemed expensive. The recent ad I saw definitely wasn't connected with Princess.

Does anybody have a link, or the name of an operator?

I remember seeing an advertisement link for a Boston non-stop to Brooklyn Cruise terminal bus, but now it's gone. Does anybody know the status of service? Everything that Google turns up seems to be defunct. I think Princess runs one, but it makes a lot of stops, and seemed expensive. The recent ad I saw definitely wasn't connected with Princess.

Does anybody have a link, or the name of an operator?

Whats wrong with the Princess link??

I'm booked on the CP repositioning cruise from NY-San Juan.

I only need the bus to get me from Boston to Brooklyn NY. And then I'm flying back from San Juan to Boston.

Princess only books round-trip for the bus transportation. And that web-page has disappeared.

Originally, I was thinking of "Entertainment Tour" bus shuttle service from Bston, but I guess that's just the company that operates this service. And their web-page isnt much help either.

I was thinking of doing that cruise also and did find a link to the bus service, can't find it now. The bus service was not running for that cruise only the round trips. So the last date shown was for the cruise before. In another post someone mentioned the PA bus was not running for the repo cruise. I don't know how far the greyhound terminal in Brroklyn is from the cruise terminal but that may be your best bet.

They both leave South Station so it would be whoever gets them closer to the Brooklyn Terminal.

Leaves are starting to turn so Margaret can get a taste of the colors when she comes, and want to see more. Then you can plan your New England cruise!

Archived