Check your nearest WAL-MART clearance !!

airlink diva

I just left my local Wal-Mart about a hour ago and hit the jackpot!!

Most of there summer items are marked down really low!

I purchased 4 tank tops, three short sleeve tops and three pair of shorts (by JMS) for $55 :eek: !!

I'm a plus size gal and finding nice items for a good cost is a bonus!!

I'm ready for my cruise!!

Happy sailing!!

Good for you!

You bring up a good point. This is the time of year for all stores to be putting on sale the end of season summer clothes. I need to go bargin hunting this week-end. Last week-end while in Pennys I walked over to the bathing suit area only to find the bathing suits gone and replaced with winter coats... How depressing!

airlink diva, wich one? The one near Wolfchase, the one on Winchester or another one.

a Berclair Memphis Walmart shopper (you know, we CC Memphis folks really need to have a gathering)

I live five minutes away from the Olive Branch supercenter (eight if the lights catch me :D !!). I like to go in close to midnight when there are fewer people and I can shop at my pace.

I really don't go to any of the other WalMarts, because I have to figure out where everything is!! I stop by the Winchester WalMart about two months ago and they had remodel the store. It took me awhile to get my bearings. I can go into the Olive Branch store blindfolded and get around!!

Happy sailing!!

I hardly ever buy clothes at Wal-mart, but for some reason this spring and summer I've found multiple deals and steals. Just last week they had stacks of very nice t's with some stretch for $1. I bought several, and I'm wearing one right now. Great for home or casual wear.

Also found some capris, shorts and an awesome pair of dress slacks that fit me perfectly. They look so good that I get compliments every time I wear them! They're by George.

I've bought more there recently than in the last twenty years. Just luck, I guess. Normally I never even look at clothing there.

Archived