I Could Sure Use Some Experienced Help Please!

rubyrosedreamer

Airfarewatchdog dot com is a site that will track current flight prices for you for any particular market you may wish -- ie ORD-FLL, ORD-MIA, etc. They will send you regular emails about the best fares in each market you sign up for, including Southwest and AirTran fares. This way, you can easily monitor what the best available fares are over time and you will have a better idea of what is a good fare and what is not when the fares for your travel dates actually become available.

David

Many thanks for this one David. Quite handy and easy to use. I passed it on to some friends too that hadn't seen it.

Next step will be hunting for the right hotel. Thanks Cruise Critic friends! :D

Oh you gave me such a good giggle Megr, I'm not too crazy about it either...it's kinda depressing. I wish it were more like Tampa, that was beautiful.

glad you thought it was funny...{i'm here all week!:D for your entertainment and assistance!}

tampa's airport is really nice......easy to get around...not TOO crowded

Southwest airlines flies from Midway to Ft. Lauderdale. Right now, their prices are running from 89.00 to 179.00 each way.

They open their books for flights usually 6 months in advance. If you register with them, you'll be notified of specials, sales, etc.

Keep an eye on the website because they run deals all the time.

I fly them from Philly for all my cruising.....after watching the fares for over a month, was finally able to get $69.00 flying to Ft. Lauderdale and 79.00 for the return....and this is December!!!! (Not over Christmas, of course). Looks like they offer 4 nonstops a day and several connections.

Archived