MyCokeRewards added a new Royal Caribbean reward offering

bruce-r

Be aware that there are a limited number of these awards. Be prepared for Coke rewards to sell out of these quickly. Generally, once a reward is gone, it doesn't come back. So I would not dawdle.

The expiration is Oct 31, 2009, not 2008. I take it means that the reward must be used by that date.

Dave K

Just want to know when is the coke reward promgram going to be over with.:)

Just want to know when is the coke reward promgram going to be over with.:)

When does the promotion end?

You may enter points up until 12/31/08 (the "Collection Period"). You may keep and redeem any points you have until 01/31/09 (the "Redemption Period"). January 31st 2009 is the official ending date of the program, but there is speculation that it will be extended again.

The promo has been extended twice in the past two years. Personally, I'm ready for it end.

Does anyone know where I find the security key? I am trying to sign up and it is asking for one and I have no idea what it is or where to find it.

thanks Sue

It is on the page after you enter your birthday. That page looks like this, but the security key will be different than the one in the photo.

picture6.jpg

If you wouldn't mind, please us my email when it asks who referred you to the MCR site. idiveoregon(at)yahoo.com Thanks.

We were very excited to find this on MCR - we were saving for the Wine & Dine, but we knew we wouldn't get enough in time. Had plenty for the soda though...

If anyone receives theirs, can they post how long it took? We're leaving town on 9/25 (longer than two weeks from when we ordered, but shorter than four) - hoping it gets here in time.

Thanks in advance!

- Jill

:o My mind was obviously on beer.
Too bad RCI doesn't offer a Beer package.

We were very excited to find this on MCR - we were saving for the Wine & Dine, but we knew we wouldn't get enough in time. Had plenty for the soda though...

If anyone receives theirs, can they post how long it took? We're leaving town on 9/25 (longer than two weeks from when we ordered, but shorter than four) - hoping it gets here in time.

Thanks in advance!

- Jill

If no one has posted before I get my card, I'll be happy to post some photos of it.

When does the promotion end?

You may enter points up until 12/31/08 (the "Collection Period"). You may keep and redeem any points you have until 01/31/09 (the "Redemption Period"). January 31st 2009 is the official ending date of the program, but there is speculation that it will be extended again.

The promo has been extended twice in the past two years. Personally, I'm ready for it end.

Will i hope that it keep going for one more year? when will they say if will be extended if the do?

OK. I'm easily pleased!

I'm sure I threw away a wine and dine PLUS ultimate romance package-worth of coke points before I finally realized what was going on :mad: but now I'm SO HAPPY because I redeemed the few points I did have for one of these soda cards.

I just checked the shipping status, and it's scheduled to get here Wednesday......SO WE CAN USE IT ON OUR CRUISE THIS SATURDAY!!!!!! :D

I only had enough points for 1 card :rolleyes: but hey, the $$$ saved will buy us some nice lobster dinners in Maine! :)

Thanks in advance!

- Jill

I ordered mine on Friday, and they shipped it out that day from Minnesota. Per the DHL website, it's supposed to get here (southeastern Virginia) on Wednesday. (DHL ground). Pretty quick! :)

Is there an age restriction?
Yes, you have to be 13 years old (or older) to participate in the MCR promo. No age restriction on the soda card from the program.

I saw an expiration date of October 31, 2009. Is that the last time you can post points? Our cruise will be Feb 2010, hope we can get the certificate by the 10/09 and use them on that cruise!!

That is the date the Soda Package card expires. I doubt it would be good on a cruise in 2010.

I got an email that my cards would be here Thursday. I ordered two so I did get 2 emails. My acct. on the coke site hasn't updated yet either but I did get the email with the tracking number for DHL.

I'm thrilled. We can use them for our cruise this weekend. Saves us alot.

Thanks Royal and Coke!

I ordered mine last week, perhaps Friday? I got the email today stating they have mailed them today (Tuesday). I guess it could possibly take up to 5 days once in the mail. So I think it's safe to say, it'll be here in less than 2 weeks. Not too bad!

Chris

Those of you that got your card today, did you have to sign for it when DHL delivered it? Was today the date it was suppose to arrive according to the tracking of the DHL number in your email?

I'm so glad to get the emails today that mine are to be here on Thursday in time for our cruise.

After the week we have had with a cat. 1 hurricane here in southern ohio and no power and loss of all of our food and small damage to our house. WE need this cruise!

All of you on AOS this weekend. Looking forward to meeting yas!

Thanks PAm

Those of you that got your card today, did you have to sign for it when DHL delivered it? Was today the date it was suppose to arrive according to the tracking of the DHL number in your email?

I'm so glad to get the emails today that mine are to be here on Thursday in time for our cruise.

After the week we have had with a cat. 1 hurricane here in southern ohio and no power and loss of all of our food and small damage to our house. WE need this cruise!

All of you on AOS this weekend. Looking forward to meeting yas!

Thanks PAm

Pam:

Mine was actually supposed to arrive tomorrow (according to the DHL E-mail) but it came a day early. No one had to sign for it. We have a storm door, and DHL left it between that and our front door. It was there safe and sound when I got home :)

You DEFINITELY need that cruise! I hope your soda cards get to you soon so it will be even more enjoyable for you!

Take care, and have a wonderful cruise (we aren't on the same one - we're on the Jewel from Boston to Canada/New England).

I had about 600 points and wanted to get the Wine package for 1580 points. I found a person on Ebay who was selling 1000 coke points for $30. For $30 he sent me 100 - 10 point coke codes. I figured it was worth $30 to get a $150 wine package. I got my certificate for the wine package via e-mail and already sent it to RCI.

Yay - thanks for the updates on shipping info. We got word today that ours is on it's way! It'll be here in plenty of time!

Thanks everyone - and thanks to Coke and RCI for a worthwhile use of our Diet Coke habit - more Diet Coke, just free!!! :D

- Jill

Archived