MyCokeRewards added a new Royal Caribbean reward offering

bruce-r

I drink at least a case of Coke Zeros a week, and I didn't know about any of this until about a month ago when someone posted something about it. I'm sure I would have had at least a wine package for my last cruise had I known sooner.

Now this great prize comes along, and I'd have enough saved up for my lady and I to both have soda packages on our Ultimate Alaska cruise next year, except the card is limited to cruises that are 7 days or less.

Maybe I'm just not meant to get anything good from mycokerewards :(

got our two today! ordered them saturday and recieved today! awsome:)
Wow, that was fast. I just got my shipping notification email today.

thnaks for the info that is so cool. Ive been slowly racking up points fow who knows what but now I do :) I admit I take them off off boxes in the recycyle box when I take mine . Its a freebie. Too bad I like Pepsi better. Dh will drink coke so I better get some more :)
You do know that there is a Pepsi promo called PepsiStuff where you can get good stuff too.

I drink at least a case of Coke Zeros a week, and I didn't know about any of this until about a month ago when someone posted something about it. I'm sure I would have had at least a wine package for my last cruise had I known sooner.

Now this great prize comes along, and I'd have enough saved up for my lady and I to both have soda packages on our Ultimate Alaska cruise next year, except the card is limited to cruises that are 7 days or less.

Maybe I'm just not meant to get anything good from mycokerewards :(

Do you have enough points for the wine and dine package?

Guess I'm not supposed to get in on this promo even tho I'm a CF Diet Coke addict. Reading the rules, locked up & then IE had to close down. The site over filled my 19" screen anyway so I couldn't even see if the pts were for a 12 pk or 6 pk. Probablt too late to earn rnuf pts anyway but frustrating!

Guess I'm not supposed to get in on this promo even tho I'm a CF Diet Coke addict. Reading the rules, site locked up & then IE had to close down. The site over filled my 19" screen so I couldn't even see if the pts were for a 12 pk or 6 pk. Probably too late to earn enuf pts anyway but frustrating! By the time this all straightened out the site was down for maintenance! :mad:

Guess I'm not supposed to get in on this promo even tho I'm a CF Diet Coke addict. Reading the rules, site locked up & then IE had to close down. The site over filled my 19" screen so I couldn't even see if the pts were for a 12 pk or 6 pk. Probably too late to earn enuf pts anyway but frustrating! By the time this all straightened out the site was down for maintenance! :mad:

You get points for the 12 pack(10 points) and points for bottles(20oz and the 2 liters).............not sure how many,since I only drink out of the cans........

No points on the 6 packs.........

Anyone ever had a bottle cap or flap on 12-pack that can't be read..at all. I've tried a dozen different combos and get an "invalid code" message. There's no way to e-mail or call anyone. Guess that's just 10 points lost. We have 2 teenagers going on our cruise in June 2008. I need to be able to earn 800 points (400 for each). Has anyone confirmed the deadline to submit these points?

Anyone ever had a bottle cap or flap on 12-pack that can't be read..at all. I've tried a dozen different combos and get an "invalid code" message.
SEVERAL times........but lately not as much.......they seem to be easier to read.........

I ordered 2 soda cards last night.............now I have 21 points left...oh well,least I used them.......only other things I ever got was magazine subscriptions.........

Anyone ever had a bottle cap or flap on 12-pack that can't be read..at all. I've tried a dozen different combos and get an "invalid code" message. There's no way to e-mail or call anyone. Guess that's just 10 points lost. We have 2 teenagers going on our cruise in June 2008. I need to be able to earn 800 points (400 for each). Has anyone confirmed the deadline to submit these points?

That happened to me, but fortunately only once (a Dasani flavored water cap that one row of #s was totally obliterated on). Usually, if I have a problem, the culprits are are U and V, H and X, M and N, or O and zero.

There's a code key thing on the mycokerewards website that may be of some help!

OK...I can see this is going to be a little bit of an addiction for me. I have been away from CC for a while, but decided to come on today to share news of some price drops. While on, I hear about this new Coke point reward...and the rest is history. I've got my son at college checking throughout his dorm's fridge for anything he can find...I've got my husband (a firefighter) bugging everyone at the station for codes. And the most embarrassing...I went to the grocery store and, yes...bought Dansani, Fanta, Coke, Diet Coke. Now, in my defense, I do like Coke products anyway...so they won't go to waste :). So far...I only have 26 points :(.

WOW...super fast delivery. I ordered my card on Sunday and received the card today!

I really don't think I'll be able to collect another 400 points for a 2nd card before our cruise sails. LOL.

FYI...for people wondering how many points different Coke products have. I usually only drink Diet Coke in the 24 oz bottle...you get 3 pts per bottle.

I am going on the cruise but my mother (who is not going on the cruise)is the one who has the coke rewards account as I did not know about this until now. can she redeem her points for the soda card and give them to meicon5.gif
Yes, she can. It doesn't matter who redeems for the card. In fact, I could redeem for 30 of them then sell them on ebay if I wanted.

Yes. I have had flaps I couldn't read. You CAN email or call MCR and they WILL credit your account. It might not happen the same day, it usually takes several days, but they have always given me credit. You will need to know the Product name (sprite, Coke, Diet Coke, etc,) the package size, and what city it was purchased.

- How can I contact them?

Phone: 1-866-776-6610

email address:

Point Values:

**ALWAYS Check packaging for a MyCokeRewards Label**

20 oz (cap) = 3 points

24 oz (cap) = 3 points

32 oz (cap) - Powerade = 3 points

1L (cap) = 3 points

1.5L (cap) = 3 points

2L (cap) = 3 points

12 pack - Fridge Pack (flap) = 10 points

24 pack, 500 n - Dasani = 20 points

6 pack, 24 oz bottles = 18 points

24 pack cans = 20 points

8 pack, 20 oz bottles - Powerade = 24 points

12 pack, 12 oz bottles - Dasani = 24 points

32 pack cans = 25 points

I had about 600 points and wanted to get the Wine package for 1580 points. I found a person on Ebay who was selling 1000 coke points for $30. For $30 he sent me 100 - 10 point coke codes. I figured it was worth $30 to get a $150 wine package. I got my certificate for the wine package via e-mail and already sent it to RCI.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that someone is selling their coke codes on ebay. It's something I would never have thought of doing, even in rough times. I am glad it worked for you!

Chris

I drink at least a case of Coke Zeros a week, and I didn't know about any of this until about a month ago when someone posted something about it. I'm sure I would have had at least a wine package for my last cruise had I known soon.

I am a confessed Coke Zero junkie too.

Archived