need help with thanksgiving

mtebor

I was debating on booking the week of thanksgiving 2010 or the following week. The week of thanks giving would cost us an extra $300..I am not sure if this is worth it. Plus I was wondering the difference on their capacity between a thanksgiving cruise or the following week. It would be nice to have the flowrider all to myself :)

whats your thoughts

For $300 total I would probably do it. We are currently booked on the week after Thanksgiving because we like a balcony cabin and Thanksgiving week would be $780 total for 2 more. I would prefer Thanksgiving week only because it would take less vacation time, but not for that much price difference.

We're going Thanksgiving and I found the prices a bit higher for that week. But I really have no choice. I think the ship is going to be booked no matter what. If you don't have kids...book the week after! You may find that there are quite a few more kids that week!

you can count on there being a lot of kids and families over t'giving- we did a t'giving cruise a couple yrs ago- i would do it again if i were taking the family- i would go week after if i were going a la couple- it was a nice cruise tho- a lot of motorized wheelchairs in addition to the kids- my mil almost got runover more than once by the speed demons in the chairs....lol

We are booked for Thanksgiving 2010. Looking at the price sheet kills me. I am usually a serious cruise bargain hunter. That week just seems to work for us. We've never sailed during a holiday so it might be nice. Also, we are celebrating our Lucky 13th Anniversary and our daughter's college graduation in advance. Does anyone think prices on Oasis will come down when Allure is inaugurated? I figured we might try to upgrade our cabins from balcony and CP view to something a bit snazzier if there is a price decrease.

the price sheet kills me too olivia- am glad we have 125k visa points to use on a cabin- helps a lot!!! we are bringing our then 21 yr old dd and our then 18 yr old son in their own balcony cabin- mil, sil, and nephew with a friend coming also- we got all the cabins side by side- should be an awesome holiday on an awesome ship!

Archived