everyone on Sun sept 20th...5 day countdown has begun..woohoo

chelle40

:D Two sleeps ... WOW that's so very very exciting (I'm a little bit jealous!)

I'm off on leave from tomorrow - and may not get back onto CC after this arvo --- so if I don't tell you all before you go - HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!

Take lots of photos for us! and don't forget to tell us all about it when you get back!!!:D :D

Hi to all you lucky cruisers departing on Saturday,

Have a wonderful time...hope the weather is perfect for you and the seas calm.;) :D

Looking forward to hearing all about it when you return... also some pictures of the refurb would be great.:p :D

Happy 40th birthday to you Michelle...have a wonderful birthday onboard....enjoy those birthday cocktails.:D

Happy Cruising everyone!!

Regards Sandie:)

just a really excited first time cruiser sharing the excitement with all on this cruise.....cant wait to meet everyone ....doubt i will sleep a wink on friday night :)

Have a fantastic time. A few thing if you dont know already to enjoy!

1. The prawns at the sushi bar over the first couple of days out from Brissy.

2. The steakhouse for dinner, the faming onion is sensational and the Fillet steak melts in your mouth. The Rib eye is also fantastic.

3. make sure you get garlic or herb bread when you on of the sensational Pizza's.

4. The best breakfast is in the dinning room.

5. Get Cronin to take your professional pictures if your are getting any done.

6. Have a sensational time.

Mick

Not as good as our usual Bon Voyage postcard artist, but I figure Glenda is not going to do one for her own cruise!

2112191160101343478S600x600Q85.jpg

Bon Voyage everyone, I am sure the crowd of CCer's onboard will have a ball.

Sunny skies, smooth seas, and mild sea breezes to you all!!

Not as good as our usual Bon Voyage postcard artist, but I figure Glenda is not going to do one for her own cruise!

2112191160101343478S600x600Q85.jpg

Bon Voyage everyone, I am sure the crowd of CCer's onboard will have a ball.

Sunny skies, smooth seas, and mild sea breezes to you all!!

Wow, fantastic........thanks muchly Geoff I'm impressed, love it! :D:D

And you were so right I hadn't planned on doing one for our cruise

I think we should rename this cruise either the "Funnel Sliders Cruise" or "The Kylie Club Cruisers"

Thanks also to everyone for your good wishes, this is going to be one heck of a fun cruise with such a huge bunch of enthusiastic CCers.

Promise to take loads of photos of the refurb and of the funnel slide.

I heard that Saturday was to be 32 and sunny, then the weather bureau tonight is saying 30 and possibly rain! I plan to stick with the first forecast and someone else can have the second!

Kiwi_cruiser, it's Saturday 20th September and under the cam at 2.30. But Geoff said it only updates every two minutes.

mickalex, will make sure Cronin does all the Pics and will have an iced tea or two for you:)

Jo I can take a spare suit case and we can all try and see if we can smuggle you aboard, now there's a story for CC!

Looking forward to meeting everyone at Portside!!

Hey Jo!! I'm up for a bit of smuggling...I hear Icy has a spare bed in her cabin!!! hehehehehehe!! no need to hang the red knickers on the door knob...

I will fit you in with the handcuffs, whips, couple of bottles of bubbly and scotch, and half tonne of hemp!!! I'm sure the SECO will not bat an eyelid!!!

:D :D :D

Don, I fly out at 4pm tomorrow...flying virginal....

Kiwi_cruiser, it's Saturday 20th September and under the cam at 2.30. But Geoff said it only updates every two minutes.

I will be watching :) :D (Make sure you guys stay there for 5 mins so we can all get web cam pics :) )

Bon Voyage everyone :D :), hope everyone will have a great cruse & looking forward to hearing all about it.

Hey Jo!! I'm up for a bit of smuggling...I hear Icy has a spare bed in her cabin!!! hehehehehehe!! no need to hang the red knickers on the door knob...

I will fit you in with the handcuffs, whips, couple of bottles of bubbly and scotch, and half tonne of hemp!!! I'm sure the SECO will not bat an eyelid!!!

Sounds sweet :cool: :p ;) What time will I meet you?? LOL! :D

Thanks Geoff for the wonderful farewell postcard. The build up to this cruise has been amazing thanks to all of the CC'ers on this board. Hope the cruise is just as much fun. I woke up this morning and my first words were 'Only 1 more sleep' to which DH replied 'Happy anniversary Darling!!!!' How confusing to have 2 very important occasions so close together?? ;) My only excuse, besides the fact that I'm blonde, is that I must have been dreaming about the cruise all night!! I spent the rest of the day enjoying our 21st wedding anniversary so tomorrow is really the anniversary of our honeymoon - wonder if P&O would shout a bottle of bubbles for us??

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow and will make sure to be in touch with everyone else when we get back.

Geraldine

Archived