RevNeal's Panama Canal Cruise Photos

RevNeal

Rev. Greg Neal:

You inspired me! I went out and purchased a digital camera. Now if I could just discipline myself to sit down and read the instructions, everything would be okey. If I ever learn to use it I owe you a big thanks. Will be on the Volendam a week from today.

Himself

Greg, it's about time I also thank you for posting your pictures. I've been in and out of the various folders several times taking them all in. I especially like the interior views of the ship.

Thanks a bunch for all those beautiful shots.

You're welcome, Ruth. And thank you ... all of you ... for your wonderful words to me. They have been a blessing, indeed. I've enjoyed putting these photos up on the site. I'll probably be selected a few more, here and there, to upload over the next few weeks. I'll let you know if I add any.

In a few weeks I need to get down to business and process videotape and produce a few videos. :) That will take a few months, I'm sure.

Great pictures. I just bought my first digicam and wonder what resolution and compression settings you used on your pictures. I'm trying to decide the balance between quality of print and space on my CF card. I have a Canon Powershot A 95 with 5 megapix (or whatever you call 'em). Compression settings are superfine, fine and normal, I'm on fine now,

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Archived