If my dayghter is not dinnibg with us..

oavcech95

If Im going to a speciality restaurant what I can do with my daughter of 8 years old?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. If Im going to a speciality restaurant what I can do with my daughter of 8 years old?

• Leave her at the room
    • Leave her at the kids club
    • Pay for a babysitter
    • Other, please tell it.

When I was 8 years old I would have crawled right out of my skin if you had made me sit at a table with a bunch of boring adults for 2 and a half hours. And I was an extremely well behaved child who ate in restaurants, went to the symphony and actually enjoyed the company of adults for a short period of time. Your child will probably have a lot more fun on a "special" night at the kid's club, or picking whatever he/she wants from room service with a babysitter.

When I was 8 years old I would have crawled right out of my skin if you had made me sit at a table with a bunch of boring adults for 2 and a half hours. And I was an extremely well behaved child who ate in restaurants, went to the symphony and actually enjoyed the company of adults for a short period of time. Your child will probably have a lot more fun on a "special" night at the kid's club, or picking whatever he/she wants from room service with a babysitter.

Is that in the Celebrity special restaurants I cant enter with kids under 13.

Thanks and no theres no problem, thanks for voting and yes is kind of crazy to leave my daughter sleeping in the room

:) No problem. I guess then I would vote for the kid's club. I just thought your daughter might be shy or not enjoy the kid's club or something. I agree with you about not leaving an 8 year old sleeping in the room. You never know what could happen. We haven't yet eaten in the specialty dining because I haven't yet used the kid's clubs (I am overprotective :o ) --

I wish you a wonderful cruise and dinner!

Archived