Miami port how early can we get on board

liz000

Miami port how early can we get on board

We set sail on Sunday 21on Carnival Valor, Carnival's website says the earlist you can get on board is 1:30pm this seems late, we have sailed out of Miami the last 12times we have sailed and we have always been able to board at 12:00pm. Thanks for all the help! I love this website!!! :D :rolleyes:

11:30 to noon should be ahead of the big crowd. You should be able to check in, but might have to wait a few minutes before you actually board if they have not started general boarding yet. They have a nice waiting area.

1:30 is the time you can get into your stateroom. If you are on board before then you will be able to grab lunch, drinks & sit by the pool, but you have have to carry everything you brought on.

We just got of the Valor last week. Enjoy your cruise.

When I was on Valor, I showed up at about 11:15 and found a huge line because debarkation had been delayed. Some people in the line were already complaining ... moaning about how "horrible" the wait was and about how they would NEVER be taking another Carnival cruise. I was like WOW ... these people are starting their 7 days off right, huh?

Odds are, you can show up around noon and get onboard. If there are delays, there may be a wait, which is why the "suggested" time is 1:30. The penalty for showing up to port early is an occasional wait, so be prepared and then don't worry ... you are going on a cruise! ;)

I always try to get to the pier around 11am and unless there is a delay caused by the previous cruise I'm usually on the ship between 11:30 and 12.

The last time I was on the Valor however there were problems with customs and getting off the ship and we didn't even get off until after 1pm!!!!! I really felt sorry for all those people that were waiting to embark, they had a REALLY long wait, at least we were sitting on the ship (although without food after 9:30)

Archived