Recent review of Sandals Bahamas day pass?

elkaybee

Hi-

I posted this on ports of call also, but not much traffic over there. After FOREVER searching old threads, found only a couple old reviews. Would love to hear your recent experiences!

$120 pp for an all inclusive doesn't sound so bad since I paid $89 (thru RCL) for Atlantis Beach Day.

Thank you,

Laura

hi! I have never had a day pass but i am a sandals signature guest and have stayed at various sandals many times. I dont think u can really know sandals in a day but if u looking 4 very nice day out with premium drinks and lots to do included u cant go wrong. We love sandals. All couples no kids guaranteed - nice way to spend the day! Its worth checking out a sandals forum there are quite a few around. Try Trip advisor bahamas.

Hi Lushpuppy

We are planning to visit Sandals Bahamas for a week at the start Dec '09. Do you think we will find plenty to do and have a good time? We don't want to be sitting on the beach all day(!) and hope there are enough local attractions to visit and keep us busy. Any tips you can give would be aprreciated.

Thanks

Simon

where'd you find out about the day pass? im interested in this in antigua. was just on sandals site and didnt see anything about day passes.

I knew there was a Sandals in the Bahamas and looked it up on the Bahamas board to see if a day pass had been done. I emailed Sandals directly for recent prices. I checked the site first and didn't see any info either. Just shoot them off an email.

Good luck, Laura

LUSHPUPPY-Thanks for the info. I will check out that site.

Hi-

I posted this on ports of call also, but not much traffic over there. After FOREVER searching old threads, found only a couple old reviews. Would love to hear your recent experiences!

$120 pp for an all inclusive doesn't sound so bad since I paid $89 (thru RCL) for Atlantis Beach Day.

Thank you,

Laura

SORRY! I can't edit. Price is really $110 pp. :D 10a-6p or 6p-3a

Hi everyone! Ok for absolutely everything u want to know or ask about sandals go to http://www.tropictravelonline.com i think thats right? Its the cc answer to sandals! We are going to get a day pass for antigua too. 110 dollars is a bargain! Before u go to any sandals email the manager direct and ask for a personal tour of the property ask 2 see the suites - some of them are to die for! All sandals managers want to help!

If you are going to Antigua and have kids....you can get a day pass at Pineapple Beach.

It was very pretty...drinks and food included....nice pool...beautiful beach..

and we paid 50 pp.

Just in case anyone is interested.

• 2 years later...

We have gone to Breezes before for $50.00 pp, that was a few years back now I hear it is $69.00 pp from scubagirl that lives there. I am wondering about Sandals, what is the day rate (someone mentioned $110.00 pp) what does that include?? I am sure it is a beautiful resort , are the drinks and food included and is anything else included for the day pass. Thanks to anyone that can help with that question.

By the way , people are correct that Breezes could use some updating BUT for $69.00 pp the food and the drinks and the beach were great!!!!

I would just like to try something alittle different since we did Atlantis and Breezes already.

We go to Sandals every time we are in Nassau. It is one of the best resorts I have been to. Food and (strong) drinks are included. They have two pools with swim up bars but they also have a private islad (with another pool). They have sail boats and kayaks that you can also use for the day. Last time we were there they taught us how to sail and we ended up sailing with dolphins for a couple hour. If you are looking for a day to relax without kids... this is the place.

FYI- They do not sell day passes ahead of time. When you get to the guards out front, explain to them that you are buying a day pass and they will let you through. I know some people have had trouble with this in the past.

We are arriving very late (1pm) but also can stay very late (don't depart until midnight). Has anyone had this happen and stayed at Sandals later than 5pm? Most places we've looked close down for the day pass folks at 5pm, but we REALLY would like to do one if at all possible. We hadn't considered Sandals, but this thread has now sparked my interest. Thanks for any info!

Dawn

My PVP told my husband and I that we could get a Sandals day pass for $75pp. So I think I had better call sandals ornchck out website. I like the adults only option. And my DH will love the drinks.

Id be interested if that was correct...$75.

Yea, Sandals is $110 PP. We have been there several times and loved it. All the booze, food and sand you can stand. $110 is a little bit hard to swallow, but half way thru your day, you won't even remember. Leaving tomorrow, I'll be at Sandals the next day!! CHEERS

Yea, Sandals is $110 PP. We have been there several times and loved it. All the booze, food and sand you can stand. $110 is a little bit hard to swallow, but half way thru your day, you won't even remember. Leaving tomorrow, I'll be at Sandals the next day!! CHEERS

I just cant see paying 110 pp when I can go to breezes for 60pp and get the same thing. I did call breezes and got thier price. Does Sandles offer something that breezes dont.

I've never been to Sandals but it's the place to go for rich honeymooners.

I'd love to go there, but I don't think my husband would be willing to pay the price. A lot newer than Breezes and much more upscale.

If money is no problem I would go there before going to Breezes.

trendy cruiser

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who were saying that they's still go to Breezes because of the lower price - Breezes in Bahamas is closed until Nov 1 and maybe later. Apparently they are having to replace all the roofs after Hurricane Irene hit the island. Bummer - Was planning on going there mid October and I don't want to pay $110.00 for Sandals.

Archived