BIG Thank You to all, esp. Century cruisers!

Reyes28

Hi everybody! Just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you on the Celebrity board (there, that's nice & specific, isn't it?). DH & I set sail this Saturday (10/30) from Ft. Lauderdale on the Century, and it will be our first time EVER sailing Celebrity. We booked this cruise back in January, and it's been agony waiting for 10 months, but this board has helped to keep me sane - especially the many wonderful comments about the Century. So thank you again, and happy sailing to you all!

-Marcie

:) ...........and I hope you and Hubby have a wonderful cruise..........I have to wait until May to sail her again........

oops....don't like that print;) ......IF you see Erol, (he is the bartender in the Rondeveaux Lounge...tell him Lois says hi...and hopefully he will be on the ship when I sail again too:D

Again, enjoy your cruise:)

Hi everybody! Just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you on the Celebrity board (there, that's nice & specific, isn't it?). DH & I set sail this Saturday (10/30) from Ft. Lauderdale on the Century, and it will be our first time EVER sailing Celebrity. We booked this cruise back in January, and it's been agony waiting for 10 months, but this board has helped to keep me sane - especially the many wonderful comments about the Century. So thank you again, and happy sailing to you all!

-Marcie

Hi Marcie !

Have a WONDERFUL Time on your Cruise ! I am certain that when you are back from your Cruise, you will be hooked, like the rest of us here.

Please let us know everything about your Cruise when you get back. I was on Century 3 months ago, and we had a great time. I am sure you will have a wonderful time as well !

Enjoy your Cruise !

Regards,

Andy

Archived