Cruising Single

virtumundo

I've been on several cruises and am a VIP carnival member... BUT this time I'm going as a single early 40s man.

Some folks say I "must" bring a lady with me and others say I'll have no problems meeting single women in my age range.

What do you all think? Any and all advice, comments etc is welcome.

If you want to travel alone....then just do it!! I am sure that there will be plenty of ladies if you choose to go that route. Otherwise you have no obligations to anyone except to yourself!

If you are unsure, try looking at a singles cruise. That way you KNOW there will be lots of ladies!

Either way...I am sure you will have a great time!

If you want to travel alone....then just do it!! I am sure that there will be plenty of ladies if you choose to go that route. Otherwise you have no obligations to anyone except to yourself!

If you are unsure, try looking at a singles cruise. That way you KNOW there will be lots of ladies!

Either way...I am sure you will have a great time!

You don't "Have" to bring anyone with you. As for meeting single women, that could be a crapshoot. While you may find some singles, there's also a very good chance that the pickings will be quite slim, depending on when and where you're cruising. I've been on more than 20 solo cruises, and I love cruising as a solo. It's the best way to go IMHO

I've been on several cruises and am a VIP carnival member... BUT this time I'm going as a single early 40s man.

Some folks say I "must" bring a lady with me and others say I'll have no problems meeting single women in my age range.

What do you all think? Any and all advice, comments etc is welcome.

:D ..but go solo all the time..there are alot more single gals than guys..so u will just have to forage for them..ask MD to be seated at a table of "different last named ladies" in your age range. even tho u will have table assign you can change it..usually about 1pm, on boarding day..the puter tells them about the people demographics of the pax on each cruze. Good luck, let us know how you fare..lucky..see me on CCL boards, and the Roll Calls..:D

It depends on why you want to take this particular cruise. If your intent is to "get lucky", then good luck. :D As someone said, it's a crapshoot. If your reason to cruise is to get away and relax and enjoy yourself, then you don't need a "lady" unless you're a very needy or lonely person.

There's lots of good solo cruising info and discussion over at the Solo Cruising forum.

Roz

Archived