Hotel with 2 Bedrooms on Beach

TMS MT

We are working on setting up a cruise in January, and would be flying into MIA on January 23, cruising January 26. We want to stay at a beach hotel pre-cruise, but not South Beach (don't party). I was pricing 2 bedrooms suites so that we could just rent 1 room (there will be 3 adults). I found Newport Beachside in Sunny Isle for $209/$209/$167 for a 2-bedroom suite. The area looks nice and most reviews on TripAdvisor are good, but it is so far from MIA and POM. So far I haven't been able to find anything comparable closer to MIA and POM. Any suggestions?

We are working on setting up a cruise in January, and would be flying into MIA on January 23, cruising January 26. We want to stay at a beach hotel pre-cruise, but not South Beach (don't party). I was pricing 2 bedrooms suites so that we could just rent 1 room (there will be 3 adults). I found Newport Beachside in Sunny Isle for $209/$209/$167 for a 2-bedroom suite. The area looks nice and most reviews on TripAdvisor are good, but it is so far from MIA and POM. So far I haven't been able to find anything comparable closer to MIA and POM. Any suggestions?

It isn't that far from the PoM and the hotel is in a much better location than downtown. Why would you want to stay near the airport or pier?

That is a great rate for a great hotel.

Archived