know these cabins?

sailnsee

Just changed from a D bal. to a grand suite on 10-cabins 1564 & 1568(next to each other...anyone stay in them?) They look to be at the entrance to the solarium...hoping there is not much noise-figured it may not be used as much on a 10 day Med.-not exactly the Caribbean(O: The price was the same for a lot more room...and the D was a bal. guar.....

We were in one of them on the Liberty which was under the Solarium. No problems that I remember with noise. Maybe on the last night when they were getting ready for the new cruisers a chair could be heard scraping but I don't remember any noises during the day - morning or night. (even on the balcony) Enjoy the GS!

Thanks! I am not picky...more room,bigger bal. less people-sounds like a winner to me!(O: I don't sleep anyway and hubby can sleep thru anything soooowent back on line this a.m. and guess what-grand suites were $2000 more and they were a guarantee-seems like they were on for about 12 hrs.-till the word got out OR maybe some were used for "fairy favors"-either way it does pay to keep checking..being retired means I have the time(maybe I could hire out as a "cabin checker(:P)

Archived