Front Page Poll

2bout2c

If they gave us the ability to choose more than one option (as is possible in the polls that we create in threads) that would take care of the "all of the above" and "some of the above" problem. But then some people would complain that the total does not equal 100%! :)

We find that many of the polls on these CC boards are worded and designed so as to give the biased answers that the pollsters are looking for to support their own views. Granted, it is difficult to word a choice in non-biased language; we participate only in those polls that we feel are fair and unbiased (of which there are not many) Sounds like an ad for Fox News, huh:)

I usually make a choice in the poll on the opening page. Many times I feel we should have a couple of other choices, #1 None of the above and #2 All of the above. Sometimes a Doesn't apply to me.

Is this just something I think about?

I have thought of asking this same question! There have been many times that none of the answers applied to me, so I didn't vote.

Archived