Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Where did you get these prices? I just went to the NCL's website only to see the prices as:

$449, $499, $649 and $999 as the pricing.

Does this mean I can not trust NCL's website for the latest pricing?

Oh, I looked again the price the OP quoted are for the Jan 31/2016 sailing!

You have to keep clicking through to get the actual price. There is a glitch on the NCL booking system, that will show a higher price.

I see those low rates for the 1/24/16 cruise

Where did you get these prices? I just went to the NCL's website only to see the prices as:

$449, $499, $649 and $999 as the pricing.

Does this mean I can not trust NCL's website for the latest pricing?

Oh, I looked again the price the OP quoted are for the Jan 31/2016 sailing!

No, it was for 1/24/16 at the time of posting. Prices could have changed by and sold out in the matter of hours.

Heres a new one, though not as good:

NCL Dawn 1/31/16 7 day out of New Orleans

Ocean view from 674-899

Edited by mrneil001

Norwegian Sky 12/12/16 4 days $424.63 all in. Drinks included

Just and FYI

This is a link from the NCL board, while many thought Sky would be the same as the beverage package offered on other ships, its quite different. You have to pay an upcharge for premium liquors. If you don't care for premium liquors its still a good deal.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2301007

NCL Spirit out of Port Canaveral/Orlando 7 day

March 26th

749 inside

849 OV

This next one is pretty darn good. I put a courtesy hold to check out flights. This will be my first NCL cruise if I decided to go.

April 9th

Like the 26th cruise, they have the 749/849 rooms... But for some reason there are free upgrades available for certain rooms. Two especially to note: upgrade an interior to OV for 819 and upgrade a OV to Balcony for $919.

Balcony, yes please!

Plus its eligible for Free at Sea pick one of 4 offer. I chose free specialty dining since I know from my previous cruises that the drink packages are not for me.

:D

From the looks of it, there are about 16 balconies still available under BD as of this post.

March 26th

749 inside

849 OV

This next one is pretty darn good. I put a courtesy hold to check out flights. This will be my first NCL cruise if I decided to go.

April 9th

Like the 26th cruise, they have the 749/849 rooms... But for some reason there are free upgrades available for certain rooms. Two especially to note: upgrade an interior to OV for 819 and upgrade a OV to Balcony for $919.

Balcony, yes please!

Plus its eligible for Free at Sea pick one of 4 offer. I chose free specialty dining since I know from my previous cruises that the drink packages are not for me.

:D

From the looks of it, there are about 16 balconies still available under BD as of this post.

This info might be useful. Starting tomorrow NCL is offering pick two out of 4 for cabins Oceanview and higher, Mini suites will get to pick 3. I got this info from FB.

This info might be useful. Starting tomorrow NCL is offering pick two out of 4 for cabins Oceanview and higher, Mini suites will get to pick 3. I got this info from FB.

I'm not cruising solo on this particular trip but thanks to you guys for alerting me I was able to change a booking I made yesterday and get the ultimate beverage package and the dining package on our Spring Break cruise. I also discovered that Travelocity would give me $250 in onboard credit in addition to the above so I feel like I'm making out like a bandit! Thank you so much for alerting me!!!!

I'm not cruising solo on this particular trip but thanks to you guys for alerting me I was able to change a booking I made yesterday and get the ultimate beverage package and the dining package on our Spring Break cruise. I also discovered that Travelocity would give me $250 in onboard credit in addition to the above so I feel like I'm making out like a bandit! Thank you so much for alerting me!!!!

That's awesome, glad you got a great deal with OBC.

HARMONY OF THE SEAS, RC

I just booked the April 1, 2017, 7 day eastern carib out of Ft. Lauderdale, single inside studio including taxes for $1300.

No Single Supplement charge!!!

Never a supplement on the studio cabins. Keep an eye on the pricing though since the inside cabins are often just a bit more :)

HARMONY OF THE SEAS, RC

I just booked the April 1, 2017, 7 day eastern carib out of Ft. Lauderdale, single inside studio including taxes for $1300.

No Single Supplement charge!!!

Also keep in mind that you don't get double points for going solo in a studio cabin so it's worth it to upgrade to a regular inside.

LEtue, are you sure there is never a single supplement in studio cabins? Yesterday I did a mock booking of a studio on one of the NCL larger ships, it may have been Epic. It was a 7-day Caribbean in early October. The price I was given was twice the per person rate, which was odd to me because you can only put one person in a studio. This was on the NCL website.

Pam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEtue, are you sure there is never a single supplement in studio cabins? Yesterday I did a mock booking of a studio on one of the NCL larger ships, it may have been Epic. It was a 7-day Caribbean in early October. The price I was given was twice the per person rate, which was odd to me because you can only put one person in a studio. This was on the NCL website.

Pam

There is no supplement, but there can be supply and demand price changes. It's not rare to see regular interior cabins, even with a supplement, be less expensive than a studio. Also, be sure to only look at the final cabin price...not the info on the initial summary pages.

Sent from my iPad

[/COL

#5413 Report Post

Unread Today, 03:29 PM

10,000+ Club

Hi Everyone! I am home now from my cruise and land vacation with my friends and had a wonderful time with nice weather. We started out in San Juan and went to St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Dominica, Grand Turk, and Jamaica. We ended up in New Orleans and stayed a few days to do the "Big Easy."

I was really pleasantly surprised at how nice the Carnival Dream was. It was lovely and not at all over the top garish like their early ships. Food, Cabin and service were great. I would definitely sail Carnival again on a similar ship.

Kent and Kevin were alone for 12 days so I came home to a rather messy house. It will take me a few days to put everything back in order, including cleaning out the refrigerator from their left overs that are from the time I was gone. They did manage to do some wash and change their sheets, shop for what they needed and stay alive, so I have to be happy for that.

Carnival had what they called a "Social internet package" for only $40.00 for the whole cruise and it allowed unlimited access to Facebook and Facebook messenger, so I kept in touch with FB and it saved me a lot of money by not trying to get on the internet to send e mails.

I won't be able to catch up on CC for a while.]

Pam

I am not positive about the NCL studios but when I was considering one for Europe they were priced a lot lower than the regular inside cabins. Are you sure that you priced it for one person? I think they will actually book 2 passengers in their studios? I would check it again.

As far RCI and the Harmony of the Seas you can only book a studio as a single and the price is often just a bit lower than the regular inside cabins. On the Radiance for Alaska and the Harmony for a Med sailing - I was shocked at the prices :eek:

I did price it for one person, and I took the booking as far as the page where you have to enter your personal & passport information, I didn't bother to do that. Should I have gone further? I have 2 other NCL cruises booked that had no single supplement, which I found out about on another site and shared here back when I booked. Thanks for your help!

NCL Dawn has last min discounted cabins with 0% SSup for their 1/24/16 7 day cruise out of New Orleans.

349 interior, 409 oceanview, 599 balcony, 749 mini suite.

I was totally going to do that one. But it turned out another guy at work had vacation scheduled for this week. Come to find out, he's on that cruise.

Edited by Saint Greg