Recipe for Chocolate-Banana cocktail??

Burt

"The drink of the day "CHOCOLATE BANANA".. When you get back home and want to make it for your self again the following will provide the same results. Place 7 or 8 Ice cubes in blender, add 4 oz of Heavy Whipping Cream, 1 and 1/2 oz of Hersey Chocolate, 1 oz of Kahlua, 1/2 banana... Blend to milk shake consistency... ENJOY.. Then modify to meet your own preference. Like I used the Hersey Lite and another oz of Kahlua."

I would prefer a little extra kick myself!!

"The drink of the day "CHOCOLATE BANANA".. When you get back home and want to make it for your self again the following will provide the same results. Place 7 or 8 Ice cubes in blender, add 4 oz of Heavy Whipping Cream, 1 and 1/2 oz of Hersey Chocolate, 1 oz of Kahlua, 1/2 banana... Blend to milk shake consistency... ENJOY.. Then modify to meet your own preference. Like I used the Hersey Lite and another oz of Kahlua."

I would prefer a little extra kick myself!!

Looking forward to trying this onboard and may just well try it before, now that you provided the recipe - Thanks:D

• 11 years later...
Does it come in a virgin version? I'd love to order it in February on the Soft drinks and more package

Yes it does; even if you don't see it on the 'mocktails' menu just ask. The official list of virgin cocktails has been shortened lately--never mind in the eleven years since this thread was last opened--but simply showing your sticker and asking for the alcohol-free version of any existing cocktail should do the trick.

The mudslide doesn't have banana in it.........it's just a Black Russian blended..........I don't do bananas but I sure do Mudslides!!!!

Hubby drank his share of Choc Banana (think that's what the virgin one is called) on the last few cruises...........never had a problem getting them..........he has the pounds to show it...... ;)

Sharon

The one without liquor is called a chocolate banana & the one with liquor is termed a dirty banana.

Yes, the correct term for this drink is a 'dirty banana'. Lining the rim of the glass with chocolate is an optional garnish.

The ingredients are:

1 Frozen banana(Not banana liqueur)

1.5 oz Rum

1 oz Coffee Liqueur

1 oz Creme de Cacao

1 oz Rum cream

1 oz Milk

1 oz Simple syrup

Blended with a cup of ice.