Renaissance FLL & rennovations

Solara

How do you know for sure what hotel you are getting on Priceline? I've never used it & probably would be afraid.

You don't know for sure. That's the whole idea behind priceline.

But if you bid on 4 star hotels in downtown FLL, you can be 99% sure that you will get either the Renaissance or the Grand. And it would probably be the Renaissance.

If you use priceline, I feel that it is a must to read and understand the information on biddingfortravel.com and betterbidding.com before you bid. This explains how you can use priceline to your advantage. If you don't under the information, then priceline is probably not for you.

You don't know for sure. That's the whole idea behind priceline.

But if you bid on 4 star hotels in downtown FLL, you can be 99% sure that you will get either the Renaissance or the Grand. And it would probably be the Renaissance.

If you use priceline, I feel that it is a must to read and understand the information on biddingfortravel.com and betterbidding.com before you bid. This explains how you can use priceline to your advantage. If you don't under the information, then priceline is probably not for you.

If you are going to have a car, consider the Renaissance in Plantation. we stayed there last yr and were very pleased w/ the hotel. Had superb service. We're booked there again this coming Feb. Got a AAA rate of $156 a nite.
I already stayed in October at the Renaissance. If you had read my post you would have seen I just came back to tell others what I thought of the hotel. I only paid $119 a nite.

Sorry.. wasn't paying close attention to dates. and we are talking about two different locations, the one on 17th st and the one in plantation. Was just making the point that if one isn't hung up on being on 17th st that the plantation facility is a nice one. We always come down a couple days early and rent a car so are more flexible about where we stay than those that want to avoid the cost of a car rental.

Glad you had a good experience.

Archived