Big sale?

jspirit

They fixed the glitch..now the correct prices should come up.

Still getting an invalid code.

I wonder if they "turned it off" or something.

I made sure that it showed my home city (not Florida) for airfare, that the cruise was out of Florida and tried both 5- and 4-day cruises. Nothing works. :(

Sorry, but I'm still getting the Invalid promo code

Guess I'll have to keep trying...

Thanks,

JoAnn

I guess they are slowly working on it. I tried the code about an hour ago for Destiny 11.8.08 and the price for 1 person in a 8D cabin was $334 total!! I should have pulled the trigger. Now with the code the same cabin is showing $1228!

Meh. Not that big of a sale. I used the code, and it basically returns the same fare as the past guest special on the 3-day Imagination cruise I'm considering.

Looks like I should have tried right at midnight for one of the glitch fares. :D

.....and it now shows up on the Carnival website under my account and I paid the "glitch" price, can Carnival come back and charge me the now correct price?

:confused:

I guess time will tell, I dont think I would take any Calls from Carnival today if I was you. I would also imagine it would depend on how many people actually booked at the glitch rate.

Good Luck!

Im sure someone is looking for a job today:eek:

OMG! I just went to Carnival.com, pretended to book a cruise using code P1C and the New Years Eve cruise (which I have deposited only) went from $2000 to $901 w/all fees!

I am confused...

Where do I put in the code?

I went to carnival.com and can't find a place to type it in????

HELP?!?!

:D Thanks!

I am confused...

Where do I put in the code?

I went to carnival.com and can't find a place to type it in????

HELP?!?!

:D Thanks!

After you pick the sailing, there's a link to click to add a promo code.

Don't get too excited though, those super low fares that people posted about shortly after midnight were a glitch in the system. It appears to have been fixed.

Checking a few sailings, the savings seem to be about on par with the past guest discount.

OMG! I just went to Carnival.com, pretended to book a cruise using code P1C and the New Years Eve cruise (which I have deposited only) went from $2000 to $901 w/all fees!

It says "Promo Code entered is invalid"

Any ideas???

It says "Promo Code entered is invalid"

Any ideas???

Any ideas? Well, yeah. It doesn't work! Did you read the posts?

I am sailing during the time frame but it isn't working.

Just as with every code, it isn't available for every sailing.

And if the cheapo fares were a mistake, I'm sure they're fixing it as quickly as they can.

OK, you posted while I was typing. At least I didn't call you an idiot. :-)

I'm happy with my cheap past-guest + upgrade fare of $299. I'm not going to get too greedy about it.

Any ideas? Well, yeah. It doesn't work! Did you read the posts?

I am sailing during the time frame but it isn't working.

Just as with every code, it isn't available for every sailing.

And if the cheapo fares were a mistake, I'm sure they're fixing it as quickly as they can.

OK, you posted while I was typing. At least I didn't call you an idiot. :-)

I'm happy with my cheap past-guest + upgrade fare of $299. I'm not going to get too greedy about it.

Hey NCTribe - I have only been one one Carnival cruise so I don't remember what my past guest code was...is that something I can call Carnival and they will give to me?

Hey NCTribe - I have only been one one Carnival cruise so I don't remember what my past guest code was...is that something I can call Carnival and they will give to me?

Anna,

I just cruised for the first time, and got it. Go to Carnival's website and then go to "my account" or "my profile"... not sure which it says.

Fish around in there. There's a spot where the computer will get it for you and the next time you login to Carnival.com it displays up at the top where it says, "Welcome Back, Anna!" (or whatever the verbiage is).

Hope that helps.

I got a four nighter on the sensation for $99 each plus port and fuel surcharges. Started the booking online, got an number already exists message, so called carnival direct. Gave them the promo code, first came back with a higher past guest rate, mentioned I was still on carnival booking engine and the promo code rate was MUCH less, he asked for code again, had me hold on, then came back with the website price. Booked and paid in full, $368 total for 2 in a 6d. Very happy with the price and our room PLUS this will be my 10th cruise-platinum, already printed our fun pass with the VIP on it.

Archived