Holloween Candy..Say BOOOOO

Belle

To it and SAY Nooooo too!

Don't eat those bags you bought early..don't pick thru the "kid's"

bags picking out the Chocolate Bars!

Remember the weight you lost or the weight you want to lose!

So ..BOOOOOO and NOOOOOO to the CANDY!!!!!

I am actually in a very good situation. We do not have kids, so no candy to pick through. Then we live in a gated community that is mainly adults. So we do not have tricker treaters. So I don't have to buy any candy. So no temptation! Yeah! I need that after the truffles:o

Thanks for the boost Belle,

I don't have much problem either. We are rural and usually have just family stop by. I buy candy that I don't care for. This year it is starburst. When I am done with it I will give the rest to DS, who is way too old to trick or treat.

Angie

I hate to say it but over the past few years I turned into my Mom. I am Bah Hum Bug on Halloween. The lights go out on the house and I buy NO Candy to give out. Maybe once our son gets married and has kids we will get back into the fun of it but right now it just seems more trouble than entertainment. And Far too many calories to be exposed to. When we did give out candy I of course would buy what we like to eat and guess what we would:eek: So the easy cure with no kids in the house is not to do it. Now for those of you with little ones. I do feel sorry for you. Hopefully you bought candy you Hate and can refrain from. Then when they bring home there candy, Just Don't Look and what they brought. Oh yes except to inspect for anything dangerous. You just have to have Will Power. Good Luck!!!!

Too late .. I should'nt have bought the KING SIZE kit kats.. trick or treat is tonight and the last trick or treaters are going to think they hit the candy lottery because they get all the left overs.. king size snickers , kitkats and reeses peanut butter cups.. OUT THE DOOR.. my cruise is 12/26/04 on the Conquest YEEEHAHHHHH

and YEAH!!!! RED SOCKS!!!!!!!

DDJK I too always by the king size. Since my youngest went to collage this year we had non. I told the husband to make sure they aren't there when I get home from work. Cruising 1/16/05 and the shorts are a little tight:)

Belle have you been watching? How did you know I was the mom that went thru the kids bags so they could give there poor mom the chocolate bars:)

Archived