Trump International Beach Resort Sunny Isles Beach Florida

SPARKLE10

Hi:

Has anyone stayed at the Trump International Beach Resort in Sunny Isles, Florida?

We were thinking of staying there for a pre-night before our cruise from Miami next January on the Liberty of the Seas. I don't think it's close to the Port of Miami and since we're flying, we would have to find our own way to the hotel and then to the Port of Miami. This hotel is not one listed for one of the pre-nights for our cruise; but it is one I really want to stay at for one night.

Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance....Sparkle 10 (Anita)

I adore Sunny Isles. My brother used to live right across the street from this place in a condo until he moved back to Brazil.

It's lovely..Trump is top notch..beach is on the quieter side. Lots of Brazilians, Argentinians, Russians live in Sunny Isles so lots of ethnic restaurants. I love Don Pan bakery across the street, nice sandwhiches, cuban delights, etc. It's about a half hour from the port if you go through traffic on Biscayne Blvd. or a1a.

Do it!!!

Hi:

Has anyone stayed at the Trump International Beach Resort in Sunny Isles, Florida?

We were thinking of staying there for a pre-night before our cruise from Miami next January on the Liberty of the Seas. I don't think it's close to the Port of Miami and since we're flying, we would have to find our own way to the hotel and then to the Port of Miami. This hotel is not one listed for one of the pre-nights for our cruise; but it is one I really want to stay at for one night.

Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance....Sparkle 10 (Anita)

I stayed at the Trump Sonesta last year and loved it. The pool and beach were great but I don't know what the water temp will be like in Jan. I was there in June. They have a free shuttle to South Beach and to the Adventura Mall. There is a Publix across the street and some restaurants within walking distance.

Archived